16

Get me closer! I yelled to Vice

Vice than sped up and got me close enough to the train. 

Alright pretty boy's let's go. I said as Newt and Thomas followed me up on the train. 

Once we were on the train Thomas and I disconnected the train. 

While Newt shot at the soldiers. 

Once the train separated, we were able to stop it. 

I got off the top of the train and headed inside. 

Once I got in the train I saw all sort of different kids. 

Aris! I yelled as I saw him and Sonya. 

Are you guys okay? I asked. 

Yeah. Aris said. 

Once I knew they were okay I got up to look for Minho. 

I went to the back of the train but he wasn't there . 

Damn it! I yelled. 

Newt then placed his hand on my shoulder. 

Hey, we're gonna find him okay. Newt said. 

Yeah. I said. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once we fineshed checking the train we got the kids and took them to are camp. 

It's been three mouths since Minho has been kidnapped, and we took those mouths to plan the whole thing with the train. 

Once we got to camp we all met in Vice tent. 

Look if we track the next train Minho, might be in there. I said. 

And put these kids at risk, look Paige I want to save as many kids as I can, but we can't risk are own. I won't have it. I'm afraid Minho's gonna have to wait a little longer. Vice said. 

Well what Wicked doing to him, he might not have that long! I yelled as I stormed out. 

I sat down near a cliff and looked at the sun. 

Wow your sure like looking at the sky. Chole said as she sat next to me. 

Minho and I used to do it all the time when we weren't in the maze. I said. 

Hey, we're gonna save him, okay? Chole said. 

Yeah, but what if we can't. Chole I've been getting flashes of memories I have. Memories on what Wicked did to me. They would put these wires into to me. And do these horrible experiments that were so painful. Non stop saying Wicked is good. What if they do something worse to Minho. I said.

 Hey, if Minho could survive getting struck by lightning I'm sure he can survive anything Wicked aims at him. He's tough. Chole said. 

Got that right. I said. 

Look, I know how hard it is. When I was searching for Gally, all I though about  is what Wicked did to him. But then you told me that he was at peace. That I was okay with, then that means Wicked could not hurt him anymore. But That's not gonna happen to Minho. We have to work together to get him back. Chole said. 

Yeah. I said. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night I grabbed my bag and headed to the car. I knew Minho was tough. Nut he needed to get out of Wicked. 

I opened the door only to find Newt standing in the car. 

What do you think your doing? Newt asked. 

Look, I'm going to get Minho, okay stay here. I said. 

Paige I have known you for years, and I have always stood by you think, I'm gonna stop now? Newt said. 

Besides, we to save Minho to. Thomas said. 

Alright then let's go. I said.