Liyue Qixing

Ningguang: we've finally meet, traveler who returned from jueyun karst *chuckle*

Paimon: ahh, so you're the ningguang they were talking about!

Aether: nice to meet you, lady ningguang. i'm aether... *friendly smile*

Ningguang: ara~ seems like you know what's going on, hm? *chuckles*

Paimon: huh? *tilts head* ehm, by the way... here! *gives a small box* since this is our first meeting, we've prepared a gift!

Aether: please take it *smiles*

Ningguang: *takes the box* ara~ for me? you have my thanks.

Aether: I hope you like it... *smiles wryly*

ningguang then opened the box and... her eyes widened for a moment, but she quickly brushed it off with a smile.

Ningguang: ...how did they-no...i'm still far from losing *squint*

Paimon: do you like it? fufufu! i bet you do!

Ningguang: yes. i do found this unique *nods*

Aether: by the way... this jade chamber, it's a nice place.

big smile spread across ningguang's face. a smile that showed how proud she was of this jade chamber.

Ningguang: i know, right? i'm glad you like it *smile*

Aether: this is my first time coming to such a high place...

Ningguang: haha, this palace is floating in the sky, higher than any mountain peak. from this vantage point, one can see all of liyue.

Paimon: that means you spent a lot of mora on this, right!? *excited*

Aether: ...seriously paimon?

Ningguang: *chuckles* someday, i believe the jade chamber will overshadowed all seven countries.

Aether: this woman... is really ambitious.

----

they were sitting on the sofa, face to face with the liyue qixing, ningguang.

Ningguang: before we get into the main story... *looks towards aether* i'm sure you've heard of the archon war?

Aether: *raises eyebrow* archon war?

Ningguang: many gods used to walked on this earth, and many long wars were fought between them that did not abate until 2,000 years ago. but behind the truth, there is another element of surprise

Paimon: *tilts head* surprise?

Ningguang: long before the archon war, the first war between gods took place. and it was called the Primordial War.

Aether/Paimon: primordial war?

Ningguang: the great war between the seven demon gods.

demon god. a word he's heard before. a word that carries nothing but hatred.

perhaps it was the same as what he was thinking.

but the strange thing is... there is not just one but seven demon gods?

this was new information for aether, or rather shocking news.

which meant there was not just one, but seven gods that caused him to be separated from his sister.

Aether: ...7 demon gods? *confused*

Ningguang: seven gods who fight each other for reign over teyvat.