(42)

KNOX MONROES P.O.V

" speak " I said sternly as I answered an unknown number

" that's it your bitch is going to jail and I'm giving niggas the drop on you ! " a  rowdy yet familiar voice spoke

"Nothin' happening to me or my bitch karma you don't wanna play this game with Me and we both know this ."  I said rolling my eyes

This situation was so annoying..

This call was expected I already got the call from sin letting me know what went down with Yara and karma at the nail spot earlier ...

And livid was an understatement..

Lex just told me she was officially leaving to figure out her situation so I was about to be a full time father, my girl doing dumb shit, we was in a weird space wether she wanted to admit the shit or not. and now she fighting my old bitches who I  been told he her not to give the time of day ..

The bullshit don't stop when you knox Monroe.

" nah it's lit for her ! both of y'all can suck my dick ." Karma spoke crazily on my phone causing me to frown my face up cause she knew I wasn't one of those Niggas ..

I wasn't a Nigga who put hands on women by no means.. but I wasn't above yoking one up or getting her dealt with but my crazy ass girlfriend already did that clearly wasn't the answer.

"  imma be at your spot in 15 minutes." I said simply before hanging up

Karma wasn't no different than any other bitch of these times ... she was a hustler looking for her next come up, this why this imaginary beef with her and Yara even exists.

The only she feels like she gotta taunt or fuck with Yara cause she feel like she fucked up her bag cause the type of Nigga Iam if you doing something for me I'm doing something in return especially with women. so no one can never use the " he used me " narrative.

You gotta pay to play ..  I wouldn't go as far as say I was paying for pussy cause a Nigga like me don't have too whatsoever.. I mean look at me .. however I looked out for shawty everyone has a story and hers wasn't nearly as pretty as she was.

After kicking with her for a lil minute and just getting my info through the grapevine I learned early into our encounters she learned survival early on ..

Karma was the oldest of 7 kids, her pops passed when she was a baby so she never had a man in her life. and the men she did see was either drug addicts and alcoholics drinking and drugging with her mom or the dealers supplying it. So like everyone who products of their environments they adapt in anyway they know how ..

and she started with using what she had to get what she needed and at that time it was food and shit for her and her siblings but as she got older and thanks to god  for allowing her mother to get clean it was no longer a survival tactic but a way of life.