The Mortal Cup

Nadia was in her bedroom getting ready for tonight's mission

Nadia was in her bedroom getting ready for tonight's mission. Her hair was straight and flowed down her back, she wore a short, sleek, black dress that hugged her curves beautifully, with a dark makeup look.

"Wow, you look hot Nadi." Isabelle complimented her best friend as she entered the room.

"By the angel Izzy you scared me." Nadia jumped.

"Oops, sorry." Izzy chuckled.

"You think you could zip me up?" Nadia asked her best friend.

"Of course." Izzy replied walking over to Nadia, placing a hand on her shoulder and zipping up the dress.

"God this dress is way too tight." Nadia complained.

"The hottest dresses always are, but you know what the mundane's say, "Beauty is pain"" Izzy replied sending her blonde friend a smile.

" Nadia,Isabelle, let's go." Alec said sternly entering Nadia's bedroom scaring her.

"What the hell is with you Lightwood's and scaring the shit out of people." Nadia groaned, then grabbed her stele following the dark haired siblings to the control room.

"Hey, there, big bro." Izzy said to her brother.

"Really?" Alec said questionably to his sisters wig.

"What can I say? Demons dig blondes." Izzy informed with a smirk placed on her lips.

"Of course they do, but that's white." Alec shot back, making Nadia chuckle.

"Its Platinum. And they don't exactly like Shakespeare, okay, Alec?" Izzy said taking a shot at her brother.

"You're plenty distracting on your own. So is Nadia." Alec added.

"What does this have to do with me, I'm not even the distraction." Nadia asked the taller boy.

"So, be yourself. Is that what you're trying to say?" Izzy asked.

"Never mind. Looking good, let's go." Alec said shutting down the conversation as they entered the control room.

"We're ready, Jace." Izzy said.

"Nice choice, Izzy. Demons dig blondes." Jace complimented.

"Told you." Izzy said mockingly to Alec.