𝟏𝟔. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍

After walking away from Gil, Harry had been practically dragging Ben back to his cell, not caring much if he had tripped along the way until he remembered what he promised Elizabeth, having him ease up on his method.

He dropped the caution once they reached his cell, slightly shoving the king into the cell locking the doors before he made his way over across the cell sitting where Elizabeth sat earlier.

"You know you and Liz match very well. She gave off that look at first too." Ben commented trying his best to ease the tension already missing having Elizabeth there at least she didn't make the area feel isolated.

"Aye now they have names for each other." Harry huffed, leaning back as he took out his knife sharpening his hook making sure it was loud enough for the king to hear.

Ben tried his best to seem unfazed by the pirate knowing that Elizabeth had made sure he would be protected, he hoped at least, but he wouldn't lie and say he wasn't intimidated by Harry.

It wouldn't be because of him sharpening his hook but the gaze he was piercing through his soul almost as if he had been trying to get something out of him.

"You know what is a shame? We have all the biting fishes here but no crocodiles." Harry commented over to the king as he kept working on his hook with a void expression though a small smirk had made his lips seeing the reaction from Ben.

"I'm guessing people who've tried to be with Liz would say otherwise." Ben responded wanting to seem more calm than what he was actually feeling though he was also curious to see where the Hook pirate stood with Elizabeth.

Ben didn't take in count how quick Harry could be when he wanted just one single blink Harry had moved from his seat dropping his sword and had been standing in front of his cell placing his hook just inches away from him.