𝟐𝟏. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

As soon as the pirates finished Mal took a quick breath before walking up to Uma holding out the wand catching Uma and her two mates attention so the captain commented, "Hold up. Mhm. Too easy. Why don't you give it a test drive? We want to see it work."

"You always were quite the drama queen." Mal scoffed, feeling all her nerves ready to run her as she tried to stare down Uma.

Knowing Mal was recalling the moment she gave Uma the nickname she hated Elizabeth quickly went to grab her sword to face off Mal but she knew it would be the worse thing she could do at the moment so she stopped herself instead opting for calling out, "Sweetheart, stop being such a tease or we'll have to find other ways to please ourselves."

Elizabeth smirked, gesturing Harry behind her as he lowered Ben closer to the waters with the biggest grin he had since the battle began, having the Beast try his best to show his confidence remembering what his friends taught him and what he learned from seeing Elizabeth in the past couple of hours.

Though he showed off his confidence Mal was completely filled with worry and fear which she knew her friends had to share as well.

"Oh, and nothing too big, or else Ben is fish bait." Uma added in knowing Mal fully well too earning several laughs behind her though she couldn't focus much on them when the wand was so close to her reach though she also remembered what could actually be happening.

Elizabeth observed as Mal turned to her friends almost as if trying to help her cover and noticed that she turned over to Harry having a silent conversation between each other too letting her know he noticed the looks the VKs shared.