✨|Chapter: 18|✨

Akash

Today I am really excited as today is the best day of my life. Today I am taking my love, my doll (Trisha) to her in- laws house. I know that it's not a good way, the way I am taking her but I believe that soon her hatred will turn into love. The moment she will know the truth but she has to wait a little bit. Whatever she is doing because she is deeply hurt. No girl can tolerate that her husband/ boyfriend is in love with someone else. Whatever it may be whether it's real or fake none of them can tolerate that.

If I want, I can show Trisha the Truth but I can't do that now. I have to show it whenever it's time because I have to show the True colour of that person who has done this. I know the person who has done this is from my family but that person is not more important than my wife.

After sometime, we reached home. I came out of the car and opened the door of the other side of the car where my angel is sitting and extended my hand to her. She just looked at me but said nothing then joined my hand with me and come out of the car.

I just looked at her and feeling like I can't take off my eyes from her. She is looking extremely beautiful. Soon we reached the entrance of the house as my maa is waiting with boron dala to welcome us especially her daughter-in-law.

She then welcomed us as you can say it's a grand welcome. Then maa asked Trisha to enter in the house.

Trisha came inside now. This is your house from now on. Maa said as she touched maa's feet and took blessing.

She is about to enter the house, suddenly a voice came from the upstairs.

Dadabhai, you finally married this gold digger? You know how much I hate her, she is the only one for all of your problems. Arshi said

Arshi why are you saying like that. She is your sister-in-law. Maa said

Whaaaaaat? Sister-in-law? and that too she? A slut, A gold digger, I will never accept her as my sister-in-law. Arshi said

Just shut up. I shouted because now she is crossing her limits.

Dadabhai..... She is about to say something but I intruppted.

I said just shut up. I said

She got scared.

What do you think to yourself? That you are great? You can do everything? I said

Dadabhai I am saying all these for your good only. Arshi said

You don't need to think about my good. Its my life, my choice. Whom I will marry, and whom I will not, that's depend on me. I will not take your permission and whether you accept her as your sister- in-law or not I don't care but if you speak anything bad about her, I will break your teeth so that you cannot speak more. I said and hold Trisha's hand.

Maa we are very Tired. I am taking her to the room. I said

Maa nodded and said

Yes go and take rest dont waste on her nonsense talk.

Arshi kept looking at us with big big eyes.

Finally an update
You can say early update.
Don't you think guys that Arshi is too much? Let me know on comments.
Please vote and comment if you like it.