5. Desire

This is a one-shot - not part of any episodes. Just the idea of them together wouldn't leave my head. Pure smut in this one

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

************************************

"I never understood desire until......I felt your hands around my throat" - Unknown

Meerab watched her husband as the clock ticked. She had been standing in the study for the last 15 minutes, but Murtasim was too absorbed in the files before him to notice her. It was 1 in the night, and the house was quiet. They finally had some privacy, but it was a waste as Murtasim was too busy to even look at her these days. It had been like this for the past 10 days. He would leave early in the morning and come late at night, barely making it to dinner, and if he did make it early, he would hole up in the study. They talked on the phone and through texts, but she missed the intimacy and the sex. This is the longest they had gone without being intimate since they had first had sex and it was making Meerab antsy. How was he not bothered? Didn't he feel the same need that she did?

He looked like a picture of pure masculinity sitting on that desk, legs crossed at the ankles, top few buttons of his shirt undone, cigarette in hand. Before they got married, she hated the smell of smoke. It was dangerous to health, and she did want him to quit, but she couldn't deny that it turned her on to seem him like this. Lost in thought, the way he took a deep breath and exaled. The cigarette tucked between his lips. At this point, she was jealous of that cigarette.

 At this point, she was jealous of that cigarette

Meerab shook her head. She was ridiculous. Jealous of an inanimate object. Murtasim was her husband, and she had rights! If he won't take initiative, then she would. She cleared her throat, trying to get his attention, but since he didn't look up, she called him "Murtasim."

"Hmm?" He said without looking up "Meerab you are still awake?"

"I was waiting for you," she replied. He looked up at that. "You don't have to wait up for me Jaan...sorry bahot late ho gaya."

"It's okay...chalein?" She asked with a smile.

He shook his head. "You go ahead, I'll sit for a while," he said and went back to looking at those damn files. Meerab sighed. This won't do...she would be dammned if one more night passed like this. With a determination born out of lust, she kicked off her shoes, padding softly towards the desk and flung her dupatta at him. It landed right on the file.

Shocked, Murtasim looked up from the file to the smiling face of his wife. Her chin was up, and there was a hint of challenge in her eyes. "What was that for?" He asked.

She shrugged. "You have been staring at file too long, and I am bored"

His eyebrows went up. "Accha...to boliye Mrs. Khaan..."