Chapter 7

The ENTIRE Birdwing fortress was destroyed. Electricity was pulsing through everything. " Thunderwings." Blizzard whispered. " MOM!" Blizzard shrieked. Birdwings slipped out of corners and tons were injured. "Blizzard?" Herron whispered, clutching her chest. " OH MY TALONS!" Blizzard shrieked, " Let me bring you to the Rainwings!" " How will you take ALL of us?" a random Birdwing asked.Dusty whistled. Muck came crashing down with a HUGE wagon strapped to his back. " That's how." Parrot said. " I foresaw that there would be injuries, so we brought that." said Shadow. " Shadow! You're a HERO!" Blizzard cried clasping her talons around his leg, "Your visions saved my mother!" Tornado let out a growl. Her scales had red and yellow-orange dance through them. Shadow blushed at all the attention. " WE NEED TO LOAD THEM UP!" Tornado yelled, finding a distraction to separate Blizzard from Shadow. Shadow immediately bounced off to help Birdwings. Blizzard shot Tornado a mean look and Tornado barred her teeth. All Birdwings were loaded up and ready to be taken to the Rainwing healers. Blizzard sashayed over to Tornado. " Listen Tornado." Blizzard whispered." Shadow will love ME not YOU." " It's his CHOICE!" Tornado yelled on the verge of tears. She loved Shadow but Blizzard was being a big ol' scavenger about it. " Well, just lay off my man, 'kay?" Blizzard said meanly. Then, Blizzard shot her deadly ice breath at Tornados heart. Tornado shrieked and leaped out of the way. " I SAID, ' kay?" Blizzard snarled. " He is JUST a dragon!" Tornado yelled. " COME ON!" Rip-Current yelled, " We have got to get the Birdwings back to the HEALERS!" " Thank talon for Rip-Current." Tornado murmured. Suddenly, a BIG dragon of some sort crashed to the ground. It's scales were rigid , it was purple, and it had a sapphire in his forehead. " Are you a JewelWing?!" Shadow asked. " I am Sapphire." the JewelWing said, " STRIKE!" Sapphire yelled. A Thunderwing landed beside Sapphire. " This is Strike." Sapphire said, " My husband." " Will you help us get the Birdwings back?" Blizzard asked. " Most certainly." Sapphire said. The ground started to shake and purple light shot from the sapphire in Sapphire's head. It wrapped around the Birdwings and shot off faster than light. " Where are they going?!" yelled Tornado. "The Rainwings like you asked." said Sapphire. " That's amazing! That is rare telestration technology! Does it come with EVERY JewelWing?" Shadow yelled. " You are right, although telestration powers come only with royals. I am Queen Sapphire of the JewelWings. " I DID NOT see that coming!" yelled Rip-Current. " Let's go back now!!" yelled Tornado. " Well, I had fun meeting you all." Sapphire said and disappeared with a flash of purple light.

When the dragons got home, a BEAUTIFUL Nightwing was perched on a Rainwing railing. " Whisper?!?!" Shadow exclaimed. " Yes, I have found you!" she exclaimed wrapping her wings around Shadow. " Guys, this is Whisper, my lost girlfriend." "WHAT?!" screamed Tornado and Blizzard at the same time. " Where were you all this time?" Shadow implored. " Searching for you." Whisper said, super dramatically. Blizzard and Tornado looked at each other and had the same idea. They had to get rid of Whisper.