Chapter 8

" Well," Whisper said, " Who are these weirdos?" she asked, flicking her talons at the dragons as if they were some rotten meat. " These, are, strangers..." Shadow said, as if he was embarrassed of them. " HEY!" Parrot yelled, with red shooting up her scales. " Shadow? Why are you treating us like this?" said Tornado, she tried not to have deep blue spread on to her scales. " How do you know my name?" Shadow said, nervously giggling. " THATS IT!" Parrot shrieked red flying through her scales. She lunged at Shadow, who screamed and threw his hands over his head. Suddenly, Whisper darted in front of the fierce dragon ( A.K.A. Parrot) and had some white light come from her talons and wrap up Parrot in a tight bundle. It was slowly, choking the life out of her. " STOP IT!" Rip-Current shrieked, " STOP PLEASE!" Queen Glory smashed to the ground and spat her ✨ Magical Death Spit ✨ at Whisper. She yelled in agony and clutched her side, Rainwing healers came down to swoop her up and treat her, but that would take a while. " How DARE YOU!" Shadow shrieked lunging for Queen Glory. Queen Peril crashed down in front of Queen Glory and Shadow skidded to a stop. " What the WHAT!" yelled Blizzard and something amazing happened. Out of her forehead, came a blue light and it wrapped out Shadow and froze him solid. " I... I... I didn't mean to!" Blizzard exclaimed. " That can only come from, the Icewing Queen." said a by standing Icewing and all of the Icewings bowed to Blizzard.