Chapter 11

" DON'T" Parrot yelled, " HE WANTED YOU OVER BLIZZARD THATS WHY!!" Dusty yelled. " He killed my best friend." Tornado said delusional with anger and confusion. " WHAT IS GOING ON!" Queen Glory bellowed crashing to the ground with her sloth clinging to her neck. Tornado was fuming over in the field. " Well, you know how Blizzard was killed for love." Parrot said, " Well, Dusty gave her the wrong idea thinking it is all Shadows fault when he wanted Tornado as a wife instead of Blizzard." " Sorry." Dusty muttered. Shadow came to the ground. " Hi." Shadow said to everyone," What's all the commotion about?" " You." Tornado snarled at Shadow lunging at his chest fangs barred. " NO!" Muck screeched. " WOAH!" Shadow yelled placing a telepathic shield around himself. Tornado growled clawing at the shield," You killed my best friend." " I did because I wanted you as my wife not that mean, Blister head." Shadow said stoking a talons across Tornado's scales. She immediately lost her tension. " I am... sorry." Tornado said, " Just I love Blizzard like a sister until she got mad at me." " Well, will you be my, well, my, ummm, cough, uh..." Shadow started, " JUST SPIT IT OUT!" Parrot shrieked. " Will, youbemypartnerinlifeaslongaswelive." Shadow said in a hurry. " Wait you said, will you be my partner in life as long as we live, right?" Tornado said. " Yes." Shadow whispered. " OF CORSE!" Tornado said wrapped her wings around the silly ol' Nightwing.

( The adventure continues in Wings Of Lightning book #2: the heroes quest arrives)