Chapter 6

" WHAT?" All the dragons screamed. Talons were smashing, dragons yelling in pain. Suddenly, a huge dragon crashed to the ground, " The names Sparrow, I'm here to save you no time to chat." the Birdwing ordered. " Daddy?" Jay said hopefully. " My Jay?" the huge dragon said. " DAD!" Jay screamed bursting into tears. The dragons hugged and hugged. " We have to go." Sparrow said. All 9 dragons soared off. The Birdwings flew into the rainforest. " Wait, the Rainwings live here." Parrot said. " Well, we have to for as long as anyone can remember as well." Sparrow said. " Where's momma?" Jay asked. " She is at home with your sister." Sparrow said. " SISTER!" Jay screamed," WHATS HER NAME?!?!" " Her name is Canary and momma's name is Cardinal." Sparrow said. So the dragons crashed down on the mountain. They walked into a mountain and almost fainted in shock. Tons of feathers and scales were dancing all over the room. " This is our tribe." Sparrow said full of pride," Our Queen is Queen Paradise and our King is King Bower. " Wow." Parrot breathed. " Well, we should go home now, but we will come later." Tornado said. Suddenly a big Birdwing crashed to the ground. It was a bright green dragon and it looked sad. A big Icewing crashed down right next to her. " Any sign of Blizzard?" the green birdwing said. " Blizzard?" Blizzard said. " Ya," the Icewing said. " I AM Blizzard!" Blizzard yelled. " MY BABY!!!!" the Icewing yelled. They screamed and hugged. " My name is Herron and your dads name is Icicle." Herron said. " I'm a HYBRID?!" Blizzard yelled. " We really have to go home now." Parrot said. So the dragons took flight and went farther into the forest. " PARROT!" Queen Glory and King Deathbringer yelled. Parrot ran and smacked into her mother's chest. " Where WERE you!" yelled Queen Tsunami. " Well, some new dragons we crashed into, apparently there are Thunderwings, Birdwings, and Jewelwings. The Birdwings live in the forbidden mountains across at the perimeter of the Rainforest, the Thunderwings in the eternal storm clouds over Jade Mountain, and the Jewelwings, we don't know WHERE they live." Shadow said matter of factly. " This sounds like WAR!" Queen Glory shrieked. " WOAH!" all dragons shrieked. " The Birdwings are peaceful!" Blizzard said, " And one of them is my mom, Herron." " THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SO WEIRD!" Queen Tsunami yelled immediately clapping a talon over her mouth. " Well, thank YOU!" Blizzard said snottily." Well, we promised we would go back to the Birdwings." Rip-Current said. " Wait, wait, WAIT!" Queen Sunny exclaimed, " So out of the 3 NEW species we found, they need a ruler, and the Queen would be a Thunderwing. Right?" " Yes." Parrot said. " We got to go now." Shadow said, " Something is wrong." So the dragons took of but were shocked at what they saw.