𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻. (𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘰)

Narration by the Author.

The next morning Josiah got there early even though the previous day he felt like he shouldn't get there early, but insomnia can get its way on things.

It was 7AM and he was in the office, with his messy hair and pale skin looking at his paperwork. The station was a little quieter than usual but he didnt mind it, he loved the peace.

Dean was probably going to get there at 9AM and not any later than that. Josiah went to bed at 20:00 but ended up waking up at 4:00 and since then he couldnt get himself to sleep. He went to watch some television or even workout but nothing ever helped to exhaust him and go back to sleep.

He saw a post on instagram by Mila and it was her holding someone else's hand, his heart wasnt in the right place since that night and Mila just made it worse, He decided to distract himself with work.

"Why am I trying to dig some theories when theres none?" Josiah said frustrated. "Fine." He told himself since there was nothing better to do. "If Jocelyn was with Matt yesterday that means Jocelyn could have framed Matt so that Jocelyn could have Matt to herself right?" Josiah contemplated.

"But we still have no evidence of that Maybe Jane knew something about it and she kept it to protect Jocelyn?" Josiah added. "Maybe I should write down my final theory?" Josiah thought. "But I don't have much intel on JaneShe seemed like a good girlArgh maybe I shouldnt have made that stupid bet." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay maybe I shouldn't lose hope, She could be the killeror not and Dean winsThere goes my pride." Josiah cried. "Okay Jane killed Wendy because"

"Because she was influenced by Jocelyn to kill her?" Josiah said, raising his eyebrow. "None of these make sense and they all lead back to Jocelyn." Josiah pondered on the thought that he made a mistake betting on Jane.

"Dont panic Jo, you got this, you're smart and salient" He said as he took a deep breath. "Okay maybe there's something hidden about Jane that we havent found out yet you know?" Josiah said as he tried calming himself down.

He looked at his phone and saw a text from Haejin telling him to go meet her upstairs so they could talk. "Why is she here so early?" He asked himself as he got up and went to the Technical sector.

"Hey Jini." He greeted her and she smiled at him. "Why are you here so early?" Josiah asked her. "I have no life? no relationship?" She said counting with her fingers. "You literally have a cat and a corgi." Josiah said.

"Ncowww you remembered! but yeah my pets will be okay, I need to get this paycheck in." She sighed. "So what did you call me for?" Josiah asked as he took a chair to sit next to Haejin. "Well I have the address you need." Haejin smiled. "Perfect, can you maybe send the other address to our group's chat? Hope and Scarlett need to go to Jane's residence."

"Unfortunately I only have Matt's addressI was going to find Jane's but I couldnt and that pissed me off so I left everything." Haejin explained. "Not even Carloss?" Josiah asked. "I did this alone actuallyfunny right?"

"You and I have different definitions of funny" Josiah added. "Maybe they could go to her job and ask for a key to her residence?" Haejin suggested. "Great idea! I have to go okay? but thank you for your help, have a great day!" Josiah said as he rushed to the door.

"Okay but!" Josiah slightly slammed the door when he left. "Why are you here early?" Haejin finished her sentence then looked away after rolling her eyes.

In the shooting range in the station.

Josiah had his gun in hand, noise-canceling headphones over his head covering his ears from the loud noise in the room, his yellow tinted glasses covering his eyes. He aimed at the target that was far from him and he fired the gun 4 times and aimed for the chest.