Chapter 2

*~*~*~*~*

Izuku sat at his desk looking at the empty page of his notebook, he and his parents just finished dinner ( a Chaliapin Steak Don made using Soma's card) and Izuku finally had time to himself so he could start noting down everything about his quirk. (his mom refused to let him go out of his sight even if it was just his room, if it weren't for his dad he would still be stuck in her tight hug.)

Izuku picked up a pen and started writing what he knew.

Quirk : ???

Description : a system type quirk that allows the user to draw three random character cards each day, the user can either store the cards in his library or load them, loading a card will give the user all of the character's skills and abilities (including their experience).

The cards are divided into four ranks, the higher the rank the more time the user can use the abilities of the character. A diamond card has a 10 % of giving the user one skill from the character permanently.

Possible to gain permanent powers due to a character's unique ability ( Rou's absorption allowed me to acquire a skill diverted from the villain's slime quirk permanently.)

After observation, it seems that loading a character who is physically stronger than the user can make the user's physical abilities grow ( after waking up in the hospital, I noticed that my muscles are more defined and stronger.)

It is possible to draw cards that hold characters the user has never heard of and it is also possible to draw cards that hold characters from the real world.

System type quirks tend to evolve meeting the right circumstances so there is a chance of evolution in the future.

Weakness: Time limit ( most of the abilities the user will use have a time limit depending on the card he loads which might leave the user vulnerable in battle, acquiring more permanent skill can cover this weakness.)

Energy drain (loading a character drain energy and using their ability drain even more. (using Souma's card for 30 minutes had exhausted him.) Stamina training and more food intake can cover this Weakness.)

Izuku put down his pen and re-read what he had written, he started getting drawn in his thoughts as his mind thought of the future.

Now that he had a quirk, one of the largest obstacles has been removed from his path to becoming a hero, the second largest obstacle is the fact that he is an Omega.

Opposite to Alphas, for an Omega to enter a Hero University there are multiple conditions to be met.

First, a quirkless Alpha can apply to a hero University but an Omega is required to have a quirk to apply.

Secondly, an Omegas will have to participate in a strict scent resisting class for a month before the exam and have to be able to ignore any kind of scent that they might smell as most Omega's tend to act on their instinct when faced with an angry alpha's scent or a distressed cub's scent.

Thirdly, an Omega must have a mate before he graduates or their license will be invalid.

Fourthly, any Omega with a support type quirk (healing, intelligence gathering...) will not be allowed to choose to become a full offense Hero.

The reason for these conditions is because the Heroic field is dangerous and the number of Omegas world wide is rather low (8% of the population) and even lower in Japan (5%), the fact that Omegas are even allowed in the field at all is a wonder.

Izuku isn't worried about most of the requirements now that he have a quirk the first one is done, he doesn't care about the second as his Alpha father and Omega mother has trained him from a young age to not get affected by other scents, the fourth requirement isn't important as Izuku doesn't care about which hero he will be and with the type of his quirk he will most likely become a generalist type Hero.