Chapter 4

*~*~*~*~*

Izuku ignored the stares as he walked down the hallway. From the moment he reached the school grounds, every single pair of eyes followed him.

It made him uncomfortable.

Entering the classroom, he walked directly to his seat ignoring his classmate's curious stares, and Bakugou's glare.

He sat down and took out his notebook, the same one that Bakugou had burned, and started going through his old analysis (he didn't have a chance to copy them in a new notebook as he was busy with his quirk).

He immersed himself in the words separating himself from the rest of the class.

He knew that most of them would be very uncomfortable with starting a conversation with him as all of them had ignored him in the past.

"DEKU!"

Well, except Bakugou.

Izuku raised his head and boredly looked at the blonde. "What?" he simply asked.

"You fucking dare post that fake shit on the internet to make yourself look better than me?! And you have the nerve to show your face today?" the blonde was glaring, a vein popping on his forehead from anger.

Izuku sighed. "First, I didn't post the video, someone took it without my permission. Secondly, the video isn't fake, I do have a quirk now and no, it isn't a simple rabbit quirk, and again no I am not explaining it to any of you." Izuku's bored expression turned into a sneer. "And I don't need a quirk to know that I will be a better hero then you, after all Heroes don't suicide bait other people."

Bakugou flinched and Izuku couldn't deny the satisfaction that crept inside of him.

The blonde alpha didn't get the chance to retort before the door was open and the teacher walked into the classroom.

"Everyone to their seat, Bakugou leave Midoriya alone and go back to your seat before you get detention." The teacher spoke and Izuku couldn't help but snort, the teacher always played favorites. As soon as Izuku became more valuable and had higher chances of becoming a well known hero than Bakugou, his whole attitude towards Izuku changed.

"Midoriya." the teacher called and Izuku looked at him. "I have received your updated file, congratulations on awakening your quirk, do you mind explaining it to the class?" he had asked with a glint of curiosity in his eyes.

Izuku looked at the teacher emotionlessly, his file had been updated from Mustafu's general hospital and had the police's mark on it so even if his quirk was listed as an unknown the school had believed that he awakened one.

"I am not comfortable sharing the details about my quirk with anyone." he started and the teacher looked taken back. "I am in no obligation to share anything about my quirk, and no one in this room has given me a reason to share things about myself with them." he said looking directly into the teacher's eyes.

The teacher sweated as he was reminded with how he treated the teen, "Ehm y-you are right, today a new student will be joining us, I hope you will give him a warm welcome." he changed the subject.

"You can come in now."

The door opened and a teen who was more muscular than Bakugou entered the classroom, he had spiky red hair, red eyes and razor sharp teeth.

"My name is Eijiro Kirishima, I am 17 and I used to study at Mustafu's private middle school, I transferred here as this school is closer to our new apartment." he introduced himself giving a bright smile.

He was an Alpha from the mud like scent that Izuku smelled when the boy entered the classroom.

There weren't many scents in the classroom as their class had only three Alphas (now four) and one Omega, the rest were Betas.