Chapter 6.

A/N: longer for you guys (: if there are errors, tell me! last minute updating before school xP

------------------------

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

  Kassy turns off the tv and gets up, she walks to the door and opens it.

  "Hey.." he said standing there motionless.

  "Come in.." she gestured him in and closed the door behind him.

  "Nice house, can I have a tour?" he said and looked back at her.

  "Uhh, sure."

  Kassy showed him the living room, dining room, and kitchen on the first floor. "Now upstairs.." she said while walking upstairs. Bradin followed while looking around.

  "Thats my moms room.." Kassy point to te first door on the left. "..Than the bathroom across from her room. And the last door on the right is mine, than the door on the left is my brother's; but he's in college right now, we kept it incase." she said while laughing.

  "Whats so funny?" he asked confused.

  "Lets just say, my brother isn't the smartest person around.." she laughed again and stood in the hallway looking at him.

  "Well, where do you want to talk at?" he asked, looking at her.

  Kassy knew her mom allowed guys in her room, but with the door open. But since she wasn't here. She didn't know what to say; she really didn't care.

  "My room is fine." she walked towards her room, and he followed.

They both sat on Kassy's bed and looked at eachother. Bradin was busy looking around, while Kassy sat there speechless.

  "About last night.." Bradin began to say.

  "Really, you don't have to explain Bradin."

  "But I want too." he moved a bit closer to her.

  Kassy just looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

  "Its like I said last night, Declan isn't the person to be around when he's drunk.." Bradin looked into her eyes, once he had her attention, he continued..

  "He gets to rough and doesn't care about anything or one when he is. I shouldn't have left you alone in my room in the first place. I only did to go get your clothes. But when I came back, I heard crying, so I ran into my room and saw Declan pulling your arm, so I tackled him and well..." he looked away, thinking if he should continue. After Kassy said nothing, he thought he should continue. "...i lost control and if it wasn't for you pulling me off him, he'd probably be dead Kassy." He looked back up at her; Kassy was deep into the conversation.

  "Thats when you shrugged me off and I left. I felt like you didn't want me there after all, so I left.." she looked down a bit sad.

  "Kassy.." Bradin lifted her chin.

  "Your the only one I want." he said and smiled, looking into her eyes.

Bradin tucked a peice of her blonde hair behind her ear, then he leaned in and kissed her. But this time no one stopped no one. Kassy leaned back, making Bradin on top of her upper half of her body. She kissed back, soon they were making out.

  Bradin slipped one of his arms up her shirt a little. She moved her lips down to his neck and starting sucking on it, she giggled after moving up to his face.

  Bradin looked back at her and grinned. "What was that for?"

  "Your mine.." She kissed him again and pushed Bradin off her softly. Bradin sat up on her bed.

  While pulling her shirt back down, Bradin grabbed her arm, gesturing her to look at him. "Kassy?"

  "Yeah?" she looked at him and smiled.

  "Will you go out with me?"

  Few seconds later...

  Kassy smiled bigger, "Yes!" She said and hugged him tight.

  "Good." he kissed her.

"Honey! I'm home." Kassy's mom walked in, "Can you help me with groceries?"

  "Coming!" Kassy got up and Bradin followed.

 "Oh! Hello.. And you are?" Her mom asked while they were walking in groceries.

  "Bradin.." he brought in the rest of the groceries, while Kassy and her mom unloaded the other groceries.

  "Nice to meet you." her mom said while throwing away the grocery bags.

  "Mom, can Bradin stay for dinner?"

  "I don't see why not, sure.."

  Kassy's mom started making dinner while, Kassy and Bradin were in the living room watching a movie.

  "Your mom seems cool." Bradin said.

  "She can be when my @$$ isn't in trouble, haha" she said and laughed.

  Bradin laughed.

  He quickly kissed her.

  "Im glad I finally asked you, I hope it's not rushing to fast.." he said and looked at her.

  She looked at him and smiled, "Its not, it's what Ive wanted for awhile."

  "Same." he said and looked back at her.

  They kissed and Kassy cuddled into Bradin's arms. And went back to watching the movie.

 A hour later...

  "Dinner is ready!" Kassy's mom yelled from the kitchen. Kassy turned the tv off and got up, Bradin followed behind in to the kitchen. They made their plates and all sat in the dining room.

  After a couple bites in by everyone, Bradin broke the silence, "This is good, what is it?" He looked over at Mrs. Parker.

  "Chicken Ala' King, one of my special meals.." She responded.

  They went back to eating.

  "Your brother called, he's coming over for a week vacation from MSU." Mrs. Parker said towards Kassy.

  "Awesome." Kassy finished her food and grabbed her plate and drink, then rinsed them in the kitchen, Bradin following behind a few seconds after.

  Mrs. Parker was picking up her plate and glass, when there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it."

  Bradin and Kassy kissed for a moment in the kitchen. "Ahh! Your here early!"

  "Ugh, my brother came early.." Kassy shrugged and walked with Bradin to the front door.

---------------------

vote, comment, fan xD

thank youuu! (: