Chapter 9.

SORRY FOR THE LOOONG WAIT. i was going thru soo much, but i wont ramble on and just put up what i owe you guys xD

PLEASE READ: i will get actor pictures up very soon! im back and things will change and get better!

REMEMBER vote, cmt, and bookmark ;D thnxss.

----------------------------

After school, Kassy managed to ignore Bradin; she sat at lunch by herself. And 2nd hour with Bradin, she sat on the opposite side of the room.

Later that day...

  "Kassy!!" Bradin saw her walking to the bus, he grabbed her hand and swung her around. Kassy just looked at him.

  "Please talk to me, I'm so desperate right now for answers." he said and held her hands. She didnt resist.

  "Why have you been ignoring me?" he asked.

  "Cause you made a promise and broke it, and FYI! I take those to the heart. Especially yours! Than after you broke the promise of 'a half of hour' I lost trust in you. Oh and let's not forget about the part where you didn't put up a fight with your ex about going to talk..." She had to stop to breathe.

  "We just talked, Kassy.." Bradin said seriously.

  "...IN YOUR ROOM!" She said and tears came out.

  Bradin tried to wipe them but Kassy looked away.

  "One more thing, whatever you two did and you won't tell me, keep it to yourself, cause.." she said and looked down than at him.

  "Please don't say were over Kassy, I need you, you need me.." he put his arms around her and pulled her to him.

  "I just don't know what to do..." she said between tears.

  "Just believe me..." he said and kissed her head.

 Bradin got on the bus with Kassy to go to her house, he had no car since his was at Kassy's still.

  Once they got there, Bradin took Kassy to his house.

  They got there in no time. "No one is home still, Declan ii do not know where, he's a mystery. Haha." Bradin said and walked inside with her, they went up to his room to talk.

  "Now promise to hear me out first, and questions after.." Bradin said and they sat down on his bed.

  "Promise!" Kassy said a bit happier.

  "We went into my room, she looked around and I did nothing but sit on my bed. She came and stood in front of me, and she got ontop of me and well..." he stopped and looked at Kassy. She nodded for him to just continue.

  "...she started unzipping my pants and I stopped her and pushed her off. And after that I threatened her to leave or I'll tell everyone About her secret." he finished.

  "Whats her secret?" Kassy asked curious.

  "I don't know... But I just said that cause everyone does silly." he said and laughed.

  "Oh! Haha your so cute baby!" she kissed him.

  They talked for a few more minutes, than ended up taking a nap.

 Bradin woke up and Kassy wasn't there. He leaned over and grabbed his cell. It was lit up. He had five text messages and three missed calls: all from Kassy. The first two texts were saying she had to leave so her mom didn't freak. And the other three were about her freaking out that he wasn't answering back, and where he was, what was he doing, etcc..