Chapter 1

A/N: i've had this on my laptop for awhile, and now i have the chance to put it out somewhere (: hope you enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  "Class, this our new student, Kassandra Parker" Mrs. Rain announced to her class. She pointed to a seat two rows back in the middle. Kassandra smiled and said shyly, "Thank you." Kassandra took her seat.

  Hey, My names Kassandra Parker, but please call me Kassy. Hm, where to start? Oh! The typical intro of myself; Ok, well i'm bleach blonde, sky blue eyes, and well skinny. Yes, I know what your going to say, "Popular girl at school, blah blah.. No, im the opposite, the new girl... well that's enough about me for now.

----------------------------------------------------------

*RIIIIING*

   I grab my books and go back to my locker, and to my luck I get there and it's jammed. "Ugh, and it can't get any harder.." Kassy said and hit her locker.  "Mrs. Parker, that is school property, you do not hit it." Mr. Woods, the principle said and grabbed his spare key and unlocked it. "Thanks, and how do you know my name?" she asked. "I have to know all students; good day." he walked away. Kassy laughed and shook her head.

   "Better watch it, he gets to close to girls here..."

   Kassy looks behind her locker, no one, than a person taps on her shoulder and she screams,   "Oh my god! You scared me," she exclaimed in a bubbly way. A dirty blonde, brown-eyed, muscular guy appeared.

  "Need help?" he asked with a smile.

No answer.

   "Im Bradin." he smiled, "You new here?" he asked as he leaned against the locker.

    "I show it that bad?" Kassy laughed.

   "Your easy to read.." He smirked.

 Kassy softly punched his right arm and said, "Whatever!"

They both laughed.

*RIIIIING*

   "Ah, shoot, I'm going to be late for my next class." Kassy looked at her schedule again. "Room 311..."

 Bradin laughed.

 "Why are you laughing?! Were going to be late.." She was worried and confused.

 "Guess your luck is changing, I'm in your 2nd hour." He smiled and gestured for her to follow.

"Thanks.." she blushed and looked away. Few minutes later they entered Room 311.

 "Yo! B! Hurry up! Teacher is late.." That was the voice of Bradin's best friend Sean. Bradin and Kassy hurried to the seats in back.

 "Sorry I'm late class, had a early meeting.."

 -----------------------------------------------------------

Later that day...

  Kassy grabbed her lunch and headed to the cafe for lunch. She enters and all eyes on her. "Oh god.." she mumbles to herself.

   "Poor thing, where's your collar? Look a little lost there." A girl in mainly pink  with her friends said as they walked by, than walked away all laughing.

   Kassy just shrugged it off and found a table, no one was sitting there, she started unpacking her lunch when all of the sudden someone said, "Can I join you?" Kassy looked up and blushed, "Uh, yeah sure.." Kassy studied him from the corner of her eye- muscular, brown hair, and brown eyes.

   "Sorry, I'm Declan." he smiled.

   "Im Kassy, i just moved here from Florida." she said as she was facing him from across the table.  

  "Nice to meet you, i just moved here too, but during the summer, I live here with my Cousin and his family." Declan replied with a smile towards her. Kassy blushed.