Chapter 4

"Soo, how is everything so far here? You like it here or no?" Declan asked as him and Kassy were now sitting on the stair steps with their drinks. Declan was looking at her. "Um, well I like it, but it sucks I don't know barely anyone." Kassy said with a half-hearted laugh. "Stick with me and you will.". He said with a grin.

  ""So where is your cousin? Bradin.." Kassy asked.

  Declan pretended to look around, "Guess he's with a girl, as usual.." Declan looked at her.

  "Is he like a player?" she asked concerned.

  "A natural." Declan said smirking away.

  Kassy looked around. Declan at this point was a little buzzed. He saw Bradin coming their way, so he put his arm around Kassy.

  "Uh, hey guys.." Bradin was standing in front of them confused.

  "Wad up, cuz.." Declan looked up at him with a wink and a smirk.

  Bradin knew by now what that wink and smirk meant. "Uh, Kassy, can I show you something?" Bradin needed to get her away from Declan.

  Kassy looked confused, "Um, sure.." She laughed than just stood up next to Bradin.

  Bradin gestured for her to follow him; he looked back at Declan and shook his head in dissapointment. He knew that Declan, wanted Kassy, and will do everything to get her for himself.

 "Is everything okay? You two seemed a little odd back there.." Kassy bit her lip and looked at Bradin. They were just walking around to the back by the pool area. "Oh..yeah, Lets just say Declan isn't the person to be around when drunk.." Bradin said and gestured Kassy to sit by the pool.

  Kassy rolled up her skinny jeans a bit and sat down, Bradin was wearing shorts; they put there legs into the water and looked at each other.

  *BZZZZZ...*

  Kassy's phone was vibrating in her purse. She takes it out and there's a text. While reading it, Bradin says, "Boyfriend back home?"

  "Huh? Oh... Haha, no.." Kassy laughed and closed her phone, and put it back in her purse. "More like best friend back in Florida..She is at a party too, and was just telling me about some other girl, blah blah..." She said and splashed water with her feet. Bradin grinned, and look in the pool. "Hey Sean!" Bradin yelled at his best friend in the pool. Than he shook his head towards Kassy and smiled. Sean smiled back and went under water.

  "Ahhhh!" Kassy said as she felt someone pull her under water. She came back up from the bottom of the pool and looked at Bradin. She grinned and went back under. After about a minute, Bradin didn't see her, she hadn't come back up, so he bent down and looked more closely at the water. Next thing you know,

  "Whoaaa..." Kassy pulls Bradin in and swims away. Bradin comes back up.

   "Karma is a b/tch.." Kassy said and smiled.

  Bradin high-fived Sean on his way swimming to Kassy on the other side. He came over looking innocently with puppy dog eyes. Kassy smiled and hopped out of the pool, with Bradin getting out right after.

  "Haha, here follow me, I'll get you all dried off." Bradin grabbed Kassy's arm and went inside both dripping wet, and headed upstairs to his room.

  Kassy looks around, while Bradin closes the door.

   "Id apologize, but you got me back." he smiled and looked at her. Kassy was speechless, she was still looking around the room.

  Bradin's room had a king size bed, with a bathroom attached. Dresser in one corner, flat screen hanging in front of his bed. Clothes somewhat scattered everywhere. "Sorry for the mess, I was too busy this week, and forgot to clean up." He handed her one of his t-shirts and boxers.

 She dressed into them while he was dressing in his bathroom.

   "I'll get these dried in no time." he said, as he walked back into his room. He dissappered out of the room again, and came back in seconds.

Kassy was sitting on his bed when he came back.

----------------------------------

A/N: Hehe, had to leave you guys somewhere ^_^ im debating if i should make the chapters longer or they are good so far, opinions? (:

tell me what you think of it so far xD

remember: comment, vote, and fan xD