Making Tokyo jealous on accident 😁

(Makeup sex😋)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~von pov~
Wassgood gang.
Alr so Mr, tok and Tay was all going to the mall to get some new stuff for redecorating. We all decided to wear green(pic).

Me and Tay was chilling on the game waiting on tok cause she was taking wild long

Me and Tay was chilling on the game waiting on tok cause she was taking wild long. like who you all dressed fa. She was ready and,We left and decided to hit up Macys for some shirts we seen, but they were out, and then we hit up target but she decided to walk off to one of the other stores while me and Tay was trying to figure out where the target was from this point. My eyes got big and I tapped Tay. We,Was confused asf.

~Tay pov~

Wassgood gang but yea me and von was just trying to figure out where the damn target was. So I began to sweep the area, I ain't see her, I was bout to start, yelling her name loud asf but didn't want to embarrass her. But since she wanna walk off,

T🦋: TOKYOOOOO, TOKYOOOOOOO, MAMASSS.

No sign of her. So I seen this group of girls, they was ight looking but my baby is the most beautiful so🤷🏾‍♀️. But I needed to know if they have seen my baby. Me and von looked at each other, we ain't wanna even go ova there but we was gon-Find ha.

T🦋: hello um

G1: I got a nigga

G2,3&4: damnnnn y'all fine asl, and we single ASF

G5: hello

I looked at them in disgust.

T🦋: any fucking ways, y'all seen a lil darkskin, she like yay high( making a gesture to my armpit), and thick. Real pretty.

They looked confused and then caught on.

Them: oh so that's yo girl, well what about the boy with the dreads he fine too.

V💫: have y'all seen our girlfriend or not.

They was shocked ASF.

Them: babys living the dream, but why she wasn't even allat when I seen her. But we did cross by her by the gelato stand or wtv.

G5: we seen her at the gelato stand, she was real nice and looked a little confused fr.

She was the chilliest one, me and von gave her tight smiles and nods. In which she returned.

Them: ain't that her right here.

They began pointing.We turned around quick asf and her face looked like she was upset.
G5: she don't look to good.