Adoption prank on the boys

Alr so boom...I am now 3 months pregnant. I got a lil pudge but nothing too much, I'm still growing lol. I ain't really gave the boys a hard time because I don't want my baby to be a crybaby or bad asl so I been on my best behavior buuuuut I can't do it no more, I need to mess with them sometimes. Like I'll stay on my best behavior but imma play a little bit. Me and the boys ain't really had sex either cause my scary ass don't know if it will hurt the baby even though the doctor said just be gentle. Like doc I like rough sex lol but yk we have to listen to the doctor.

We had sex like twice in this whole three months. I know they stressed buuut shit what can they really do. So the boys were playing there game and I was in the bathroom. I looked up a paperwork template and filled out the fake information, basicallyStating that when the baby is born. I have to give my baby up. I was excited yet nervous bc ik they gon flip. They have been nothing but supportive, caring and active in my pregnancy. Them niggas barely go out with they friends. I was in the bathroom with the document.

T🧿: PAAAA!!! PAPAAAAS!!

I didn't hear nothing at first then a few seconds later, I heard them niggas running.
Then the bedroom door swing up.

PB🧸: where you at baby!?

P💕: what wrong?! You okay, the baby okay!?

They get to the bathroom and see me leaning against the sink. My head was down and I was "sad". Von came and lifted up my head to see what was wrong.

P💕: why is wrong baby?
Tay was just staring confused asl.

T🧿: so remember how I'm pregnant?

They both looked at me like duh nigga😭.
I almost laughed.

T🧿: remember how I feared that,one of you guys would leave if the baby wasn't yours?
I said looking back down.

PB🧸: your talking too slow for me, and all these questions like your the feds. Ain't nobody leaving you no matter who's bby it is out of us...we will each love them the same.
That made my heart melt

T🧿: well I have the solution. I am going to give the baby up for adoption that way no hard feelings and no foul. We would live stress free.

They looked at me like I said the dumbest shit in the world.

P💕: don't piss me tf off.

PB🧸: are you fucking slow. You not giving our,Baby up for no fucking adoption are you crazy. I'll put cho ass up for adoption tf you mean.

I almost laughed cause nigga what are you talking about lol.

T🧿: it's really all simple and I've already done it so there isn't anything y'all can really do.

They looked at me,Stuck for a minute.  That's when I showed them the document and they read it.

P💕: Tokyo tell me this is a fucking sick ass joke you are playing.

Ouch.

PB🧸: lmfaoooo Tokyo stop playing RS.

T🧿: I'm not playing now we all can finally be happy together.

Tay and Vonnie looked at each other and looked at the document one more time.
Then they spoke.

PB🧸: first of all we are leaving you, second, when we get our baby out the system, I will insure you don't get to be there for them.

And he walked out.

P💕: you didn't even consult us or try and see what we wanted to do. It's our baby too, and you couldn't even give us that. You are something else. You didn't even let us decide if it was going to be stressful for us or not. I love you but I can't believe you rn. Now we have to go fight for our fucking baby.

He then mugged tf out of me and began getting his shit out the closet along with Tay. I walked toward to closet just to hear Tay'vion tell me to back tf up. My eyes began watering and I felt so fucking bad.

T🧿: Can I explain one more thing to y'all?

They both looked up and,Yelled what. Like damn, ntm on me.

T🧿: it's a prank!!!! Y'all know I ain't did a prank on y'all in forever. Soo I had to do my big one.
They looked stuck ASF.

P💕: don't play like that.
He rolled his eyes like oh you mad mad, sassy ass.

PB🧸: Tokyo don't play around with,My baby.  I don't play that shit. Ion play bout my child.

P💕: right.

T🧿: ik my big babies and I'm sorry.

I gavet them a group hug and they bagan in packing they shit.

T🧿: idk where y'all thought y'all was going🤣🤣

PB🧸: tf away from you, gurl I was bout to hurt you🤣

We all was dying laughing. But then I got horny and hungry. So I ate and then when I got back in the room. I asked vonnie for some head and at first he said no buuut then he agreed cause I was gon give him that twister wister three thousand. We all agreed that, there was no nutting in me or swallowing nut. Ion want that shit in my baby system. So yea we fucked and shit but gently.
Then we got all washed up, cleaned the bed and watched twilight because I love that shit.