Insecure prank on the boys

(Remember she is pregnant)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sooo as y'all know I'm about 5months pregnant, I been at home,and the boys are literally being perfect. Now for me to be five months, I'm big asl. Like I look like I'm ready to give birth and shit, maybe its because I'm carrying twins. YES!!! I'm having twin, we are going to have a gender reveal, in a few weeks. But I was at home in my vanity doing my makeup when I decided to do this prank, I heard the boys come in the door and began fake loud crying w/ my head on the vanity table.

PB🧸:babyyyyy!!!

P💕: you hear that?

There was a silence so I decided to cry quietly, I'm not going to lie some of my insecurities were really coming out so I did have real tears. They came upstairs to my makeup room and the door was locked, they was jiggling the door handle, then I waddled to the door to open it, they looked at me,They smiled first but then their smiles dropped to a serious look.

P💕: wtf happened baby?

PB🧸: are you okay mama?

He asked me as I was walking toward my vanity table, they were asking me was I okay and if I felt okay, I just smiled and nodded.

T🧿: I'll be fine.

Tay gave me a back hug and I just started crying again.

P💕: Tay wtf you do man!?

PB🧸: don't fucking start with Me.

P💕: Tokyo what's wrong? Stop crying and talk.

I just looked down and then back up.

T🧿: I feel so fat!!!!!!

They both stopped and looked at each other.

PB🧸: baby don't say no crazy shit like that.  Your not fat.  You carrying our sons,

P💕: or daughters!!

T🧿: but like look at me, my nose is big asl, my stretch marks are bigger, I feel like I'm hella lazy and I feel like I'd don't do shit.

P💕: BABY!!! you are carrying,Our fucking children, what makes you think your not going to be a little more tired, and it doesn't matter about your stretch marks, I'll kiss them all to show idc. And your nose is fine baby, you look good.

T🧿: you didn't have to yell baby like that.

P💕: I'm sorry baby, don't cry. I'm going to need you to stop crying.

He came up and kissed my forehead from behind.

PB🧸: I'm not even joking. You are breathtaking, pregnant and all. I'm sure it is soo hard carrying twins. Baby we got your back. Just breath.

I felt so good.

T🧿: you guys are right. But I just feel sooo ugly now.

P💕: baby you are the most beautiful person on this earth. You are why I live so happily. I care about you and love you.

PB🧸: you are astonishing. You are the light of my life and you are even more,beautiful now that you carry our children.

I was sooo happy, I just giggled and blushed.

T🧿: I know that even though I have hella insecurities, I just wanted to tell you guys......it's a prank!!!!!

They looked at me and I busted out dying!

T🧿: got y'all niggas

Then they started laughing.

P💕: baby you play too much, next time, don't do that. But I love you and I meant what I said.

He came and gave me. Forehead kissing and Tay following right after give me a kiss on the head, saying.

PB🧸: baby you made me sad rq, I love you mama!

So I cleaned up my vanity, I waddled down the hall to the bathroom, took a quick shower bc that was the third one that day and I was out of breath, them damn kids. I waddled to our bed where, Tay laid with his eyes drupy, and von was looking like he wanted to sleep too.I got in bed and we all watched Phineas and Ferb episodes, then I went to sleep while Von rubbed my belly and Tay rubbed my back/butt.