Viagra prank on the boys

It was a Friday and the kids were sound asleep at their normal 8 o'clock bed time. Stay just got home from work and von had been back 20 minutes before him at his time usual. The current time was 10 pm and I was thinking why not prank the boys. I wanted to be spontaneous and bought a Viagra a few weeks ago but never used it bc I didn't want the boys to feel like I was trying to be disrespectful because ooooh wee do they give it tf up.

So I had poured all three of us a cup of Kool aid and put a full pill in both drinks. I thought about spliting it but I love how rough they get. So I put it in there and it started fuzzing a little so I stirred it nice and scooped any access bubbles off the tops and gave them their drinks with a bag of chips. They both had took their showers and had on pajamas ready for bed.

I gave them their juices and unfortunately they started guzzling, taking a few looks at the drink here and there.

PB🧸: it taste weird bae, ion think you put enough sugar or sum. Or that Kool aid is old.

I just chuckled and said myb.

So after they both guzzled the drink, they ate their chips but slowly. We were watching a cool world, and eating snacks.

~ffw 20mins~

After about 20mins, I noticed Tay kept rubbing my legs and thighs while von kissed me every five seconds. I knew that they were feeling it. I heard Stay whispering in my ear,

PB🧸: baby you look so good, but it's hot take these off.

Jestering to my pajama shorts hat I wore.

T🧿: it's actually kinda chilly so no thanks.
I said, I have to now go into step 3: keep them waiting.

I sat back forward looking at the movie as Stay burns a hole in the side of my face and von continues his attack on my neck, earning a jerk away.

T🧿: can y'all give me some space, damn.

I said sounding fed up.

PB🧸: but you look so good ma, and I know fat ma missing me. My dick is hard.

T🧿: too bad, I'm not in the mood and thanks but no.

P💕: princess pleaseeee, at least let us take turns eating it.

I sat there and thought about it. I knew the perfect answer.

T🧿: give me 20 minutes to think about it.

They whined and went to object but I stood on what I said and they understood that.

So after 5 minutes, they began shifting on the bed, fixing there pants every couple seconds and staring at me.

Then after 10 minutes I felt fingers rubbing over my kat through my pants, it was gentle but I knew what was happening, so I turned and faced away earning a smack of the teeth.

About 12 minutes passed, and I pretended like I was falling asleep and next thing ik I see vonnies head disappear under the cover, and Stays hands as well. I felt kisses on the outside of my shorts and then a finger pull them to the side. I felt a cold wet tongue begin to flick against my clit in hopes of catching this arousal. I quickly get up and move. I wanted some dick now and I was willing to give it to them.

So vonnie just pushed me back and layed me out, I didn't fight though. He lifted my legs and stared me in the eyes as he ate my kat with no mercy, like a man feining for a daily dose. He wanted to consume me, my body jerked and moved as I felt every lick of his tongue on my body, one of his favorite places to be, licking up all of the sweet juices from my body, and then i felt a tounge flick on my eratic nipple finding his place, but not sucking too hard, no need for my milk to waste early.

My back arched off the bed in pleasure. Moans left my mouth loudly but not too much. After a few minutes of that he flipped me over into back shots, I saw his dick hard as a rock and ready for me, and I was ready for him.

I arched my bag a little as he slid in, causing him to moan out loud. He stroked in and out slowly making me feel every inch of his dick inside of me, causing me to arch my back to the deepest I could go. He began pounding into me hard and didn't feel like he would be stopping, then Tay stood in front of me and I sucked it while getting fucked by von. I was in bliss.

This went on for about 20minutes. I came twice and they both came once. Then Tay laid down on the bed, while I got on top of him and rode him like my life depended on it. Vonnie stood in the side and I gave him head while riding Tay, I was moaning and moaning. After about 10minutes me and Tay came together and vonncame about 10 minutes ago later. Then I laid back in missionary, and Tay rammed into me and was pounding like I had done something to him. I was moaning and he was just going rougher and rougher.

Pb🧸: ou you look so good my pretty baby.

T🧿: yess thank you so much daddy.
I struggled to get out as he went balls deep.

Pb🧸: Tokyo what you do to my drink baby?

I was shook.

T🧿: nothinggggg.
I moaned out, fighting tears in my eyes.

Next thing I know, Vonnie holds a vibrator to my clit. That sent me into a different world.

Tay pounded into me like he'd never get any sex from me again and Vonnie played with my clit as he teased me with the vibrator. I was grabbing the sheets and pulling at them. Then vonnie moved the vibrator as Tay laid closer to me, making me scratch at him back and moan in his ear as he talked me through my next orgasm.

Pb🧸: you so damn fine mama.

T🧿: ooooou thank youuu so muchhh.

After about 5 more strokes, I came all over his dick. And it was a screaming orgasm. I fell limb and was out of breath, Bonnie had already started the shower and was in it. Tay helped me up and put me in the shower as he went to change the sheets. Vonnie was in there and although I was tired I knew I needed to fuck him again. So we started kissing and then he turned me against the shower and slid in me from the back, making my knees weak.

I moaned out loudly as he fucked me, he pushed my arch in and pounded into me, grabbing my titties and playing with them as i moan out loud. This went on for a good 15-20minutes, he talked in my ear and said all these nasty things to me, causing me to cream on him, coming close to my final orgasm. But after a few strokes, his strokes got slow and sloppy, and we came together. But I'm on birth control.

So we washed up and did our night routine. Tay put some pajamas and stuff out for me and got in the shower. After my routine, I got dressed and went to go lay down, Tay left me some juice and snacks with a movie on, but it was paused at the beginning. Me and Vonnie layed in bed together as laughed together while we waited for Tay. Once Tay came, we all got comfortable and he asked me.

Pb🧸: what did you do to us?

P💕: no for real baby. 

T🧿: wellllll, I slipped a Viagra in y'all drink.

Pb🧸: Tokyo what?!!!

P💕: princess you gon make our dicks weak.

I screamed laughing.

T🧿: I'm sorry my babies I thought it was funny but I took a little too.

We all just laughed and continued watching TV, till I fell asleep.