Chapter 8

Arriving at the hotel without even having a clue how they got there in a split second. Charlie ran up and passed the managers desk... "Charlie!" Lisa was actually getting out of work. "Easy! You alright?" she asked worriedly. Charlie stopped at a halt "Lisa. Hey. Um. Sorry, can't take too long. We don't have much time."

"Oh. Ok. Go ahead. Good night"

"Hold on!" Charlie grabbed Lisa's shirt and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She needed it for the moment, catching her off guard, both of them moaning into the kiss while people are watching. Once they pulled away, Lisa turned bright red as Charlie smirked at her "Damn you're good. Alright. Sorry. have a good night, Lisa" and with that she kept on running with her father and friends. Leaving Lisa standing there in a blushing mess.

"Is this gonna happen every time we walk past the manager desk and see her?" Phill sassed with a teasing smirk while they ran up to the elevator

"I can't help it! Shut up!" she defended making Phil chuckle and run into the elevator noticing that it was already there and opened up. They pressed the button up to their room and panted deep heavy. Silence was roaming between the men and Charlie. Once they arrived on their floor and arrived closely to their room, Charlie entered the room and immediately started the search. "Alright! Everyone split up!" she took authority and rushed to one side of the villa. Stu took some of the bedrooms as so did Charlie, Alan took the living room and the bathroom, while Phil checked in the living room as well and the little bar area. "Get out of here!" Phil pushed the chicken out of the way. Everyone tried to find this goddamn satchel. But no luck to any one of them.

They all met in the living room while Stu was giving another thorough search with Charlie "Guys. I'm telling you. I looked for it the entire morning before we left. It's not anywhere"

"Fuck!" Phil said in worry.

"Well lost or not! We need the money some sort of way and fast!!" Charlie snapped, mid-panicking. Phil immediately went behind her and squeezed her shoulders to calm down her anxiety. Phil was thinking some sort of other plan. He didn't have to know that it's his money, he just needed 80 grand. "Stu, how much have you got in the bank?" he asked.

"uuhh about 10 grand maybe more. I was gonna use it for the wedding" Stu replied.

"well you're already married. So you're good there" Phil said now letting go of Charlie and just taking them to the couch, sitting themselves down "and besides enough about Melissa, she's the worst"

"Yeah I agree Stu, Snap out of it. She's a horrible woman" Charlie agreed with her father.

"Yeah, Doug told me she had sex with a pilot or something like that" Alan said as he was reaching for something that was underneath the sofa, took out a slice of pizza from there and took a bite out of it.

"It was a bar tender on a cruise. What is wrong with you people?" he said as he watched Alan take the pizza "Ew. Alan. Are you eating sofa pizza?"

"Yes!" Alan replied calmly as ever. After a few moments of silence, Charlie puffed "what are we gonna do? We are so fucked!" Stu gave a look of "no shit!" as Phil just squeezed her shoulders "Breathe. We'll find a way. Soon" he tried to reassure her and himself too.

"Hey guys" Alan said catching their attention

"Did you find it?!" Stu asked with hope.

"Nope. But check this out" He said as he shown them his book about counting cards. Phil immediately understood the assignment and so did Stu and Charlie.

"Fuck no!" she said in disagreement.

"Charlie! It's the only way we can get money!!" Phil told her.