Prolouge

Charlie Wenneck wasn't your original ordinary woman. No. Never. With her wild and crazy friends and family, Charlie was always entertained. With her father being Phil Wenneck, and her friends being Stuart Price and Doug Billings, her life was never boring, but having her mother Stephanie, kept her grounded and sane.

Growing up, she was raised by her teen parents. They were too young when they had her, let's say that they were high school sweethearts. It was a difficult life that Phil and Stephanie had when they were pregnant with Charlie, but having Doug and Stu's help, kept it somewhat doable, and yet it was still worth it. It was time for Phil and Stephanie to pick a godparent for Charlie, they decided to ask Doug or Stu if they wanted to be that exemplary figure in their daughter's life. After a long discussion, everyone went with the fact that Doug should be her godfather. Accepting it with a happy heart, Doug was officially the godfather of Charlie Wenneck, making Stu her uncle like best friend growing up.

Years later, seeing that they had raised the girl well, they were very happy about what she was starting to become. When she was younger, she had no problems with school. No bullying, no bullies, no nothing. She was one of the smartest kids in class, always getting straight A's, always doing her work, on time and quite well. Even sometimes doing extra work for some extra credit, maybe she can go into a good college one day.
At her high school graduation, Charlie was invited to a rave and wasn't comfortable at all. She didn't like stuff like this; however, her parents told her to go and just have one night of fun... It wasn't her cup of tea, but she had her first sexual encounter with a man and a woman. She had no idea who she liked more. That's how she realized her sexual awakening.
She came out to her parents, Doug and Stu, telling them that she's bisexual. To her surprise and happiness, they all accepted her the way she is and gave her the most upmost support.
Although, Seeing their baby girl grow up. Becoming a successful doctor was one of the things that they witnessed in their life that made them incredibly proud of her.
During Charlie's graduation to becoming a doctor, Doug introduced Tracy to them, Charlie immediately liked her. She knew she was a good woman for her godfather. So, she was the first to accept her in the family. Tracy also liked the girl. They connected. They bonded. It was a bonus for Doug because that was the most thing that he feared; that Charlie will not like Tracy or the other way around, and he wouldn't be able to choose between them. Which wasn't the case and he felt relieved that the meeting didn't have to be awkward.

Although When Stu introduced Melissa to everyone, not everyone liked her. Charlie was one of them. It's not that she hated the woman, it's only the fact that she knew there were better women for her friend, and she only wanted what was best for him, she wanted him to be happy, but she knew that if he left Melissa and found someone else he would be way more happier.

* * * *

3 years later, Doug and Tracy went to tell Phil and Stephanie that they were going to get married. Stephanie was over the moon for them. "Congratulations. You two deserve each other" She said towards the two love birds.
"Thank you, Stephanie" Tracy said with a huge grin.
"I'll give it 6 months" Phil teased with his smirk.
"Phil!" Stephanie scorned him.
"Gee thanks Phil." Doug said with a bitch face.
"I'm just saying, are you sure you're ready?" Phil reencountered with a gentle tone.
"Of course, I am" Doug said clearly wanting it.
"Alright. You have my blessing. Congratulations" Phil said with a gentle nod and look.
"Thank you. Although, Me and Tracy would like to ask you something."
"Ok? What is it?"
"Well... Tracy and I thought it would be a good idea if Charlie won't be a bridesmaid or maid of honor in our wedding"
"Yeah sure that's fine. I'm sure she'll understand" Phil said lightly shrugging at the thought.
"You didn't let me finish. We want her to be something else."
"What else is there, Doug?" Phil asked completely lost and confused.
"We were talking, and we thought that she would be a perfect best woman for my bachelor party" Doug explained.
"What the fuck, Doug?" Phil asked offended "You don't want me to be a best man?"
"Of course you're still a best man, I just want Charlie with us too"
"No! Definitely not! I can't let my daughter be a bachelor. Not with the things that happens in bachelor parties" he said protectively.
"Phil! Think about it!" Doug begged.
"Think about what, Doug? She's too young to be a bachelor. No!!"
"Yeah, I'm sorry I agree with Phil on this one and don't forget the fact that it's an all-boys thing" Jumped in Stephanie.
"Phil! Stephanie! She's 22 years old, I think she's old enough, and besides, she'll be safe with us, and we aren't sexists, are we? we just need a mature and grounded woman in our bachelor pad. Please! She's my god daughter! I want her to be in my section of the wedding. Please!" Doug practically begged the couple once again.
Sighing heavily in disagreement Phil just bit his lip in hesitance and said "Ok! Fine! Who's going to plan your bachelor party?"
Doug gave him a little awkward smile with a little shoulder lift as a response. Receiving a bitch face from Phil understanding what he meant "Really?" Phil simply said with a subtle grimace.

Few moments passed and at around 6:30 pm, Charlie set foot at the door, finally arriving from work, she let out one exasperated and exhausted groan, letting her bag drop and taking off her coat, placing it on the coat rack and just went into the living room finding her father and Stu on the couch, and Doug on the one seat sofa, the three of them watching a game. Crashing on the couch and just laying herself between Stu and her father, she leaned on her fathers' shoulders, just giving him a cuddle. "Hey princess. Long day at the hospital?" Phil cooed at her, wrapping an arm around her, and softly playing with her hair, peppering a gentle kiss on her temple.
"You have no Idea. The amount of ignorance is just uncanny." She said with a little weak tone before she decided to mimic the people from the clinic " "I have a blocked nose. And my throat is scratchy. I can't stop blowing my nose" It's a basic cold people! Go read a book!" she ranted making Phil and the boys chuckle softly.
"See Stu? That's what a real doctor deals with" Phil said with a smirk making Charlie smirk in reply and chuckled, whilst Stu just gave him a bitch face. "How are you guys?" she asked softly.
"I'm fine, thanks Charlie" Stu said.
"Oh, I'm ok princess." Phil replied still with his arm wrapped around her shoulder and just kissing her head, just making her melt.
"I'm quite alright, gumdrop." Doug spoke softly.
"Glad you're all ok. I just wanted to come here, relax, watch the game, and just hang out with my boys" she said fondly. The men softly smiled at her, leaving a little silence amongst them. "Actually... Gumdrop" Doug interjected gently "I was going to ask you something"
"Everything ok?" she asked concerned.
"Yes, yes, everything is fine." Doug said with a soft reassuring smile "How would you like to be my best woman and plan my bachelor party?"
"sure. I would love t-WOAW! Hold on a minute!!!! Best woman?!?! Are you serious? You and Tracy are engaged?!" She exclaimed happily towards her godfather.
"Dead serious! And yes we are. We want you to come to the bachelor party to keep us all safe and to see that there's no funny business, I can't do this without you." He said softly towards.
"Dougie! I- Are you sure? Is Tracy sure?" she asked with a concerned frown lacing on her face.
"We are extremely sure."
"Wow... uh-...Are-Are you sure you don't want my dad or Stu doing your bachelor?"
"Yes. I'm certain you're going to be reasonable. So, what do you think?" Doug asked once again.
"Well... if it's ok with Stu and my dad then YES!! I would love to!!" Charlie exclaimed happily, getting off the couch and went to hug Doug tightly causing him to laugh at her reaction and just melting in her touch, "You're amazing" He cooed, hugging her close to him and just snuggling her in his arms, pressing a gentle kiss on her head.
"No. You're amazing." She replied as she stroked her nose with his making him melt even more, as Phil and Stu just melted seeing her so close and affectionate with Doug.
"Still like when you were 6 years old, huh?" Doug softly chuckled, pressing her forehead with hers "Never change Gumdrop" Doug softly cooed.
"Never" she softly replied with a coo in reply as she just snuggled close to him. Now mind you, she's 22 years old... but whenever she's with her guys, she still let her inner child come out. The old Charlie they know and adore.
"So, when are you going to get married, Dougie?" she asked softly.
"In 8 more months"
"well... Looks like we need to plan this bachelors boys... I'm going to need all the help I can get" she said with a smirk.
"But... I want you to plan it" Doug said softly.
"I will. I will. But, it's only fair that my dad and Stu help out on this. Don't you think so?" Charlie said softly.
"Well..." Doug was about to disagree before he met her eyes that looked like a lost puppy "Alright! Alright! It's up to you! Now... I have to go. I will leave it up to you, mostly. Love you, gumdrop" Doug said softly, kissing Charlie's forehead. "Love you too" Charlie replied sweetly before she got off him and went back to her father. Doug turned towards the others with a smile;
"Bye guys!"
"Bye man!" Phil said.
"I have to go too, Melissa will blow her top if I arrive home late. See you guys" he gave Charlie a kiss on her temple and a bro hug to Phil, leaving with Doug too. All that was left was Charlie with her father. Leaning back into his shoulders, Charlie just stayed quiet under his arm and watched the game together. Until Phil broke the silence.
"We're going to Vegas, are we?" Phil asked his daughter curiously, leaving his arm around her, making Charlie just smirk in mischief. "You bet!" she playfully purred with a cheeky tone and grin on her face, matching Phil's proud face. "Of course, you'll chose something like that for his bachelor. Little Rascal" he sneered playfully and pressing his forehead against her temple, kissing her cheek in the process with pride, causing her to giggle as she was feeling ticklish with his stubble.
"Daddy! Daddy! Your stubble is tickling me!" she said through her giggle.
"Oh yeah! Well looks like you're going to meet the tickle monster!!" He said playfully before he gave her kisses all over her face.
"DAD! DAD!" She squealed happily through her giggles "I'm not 6 anymore!!" and with that Phil felt his heart break when she said that and stopped.
"I'm sorry" he softly said as he was getting off his daughter, sulking.
"what? No! Why did you stop? I was playing around" she asked confused and concerned. "Did I say something?"
"Nonono! It's... I know, you're not a baby anymore... I just miss it." He said softly with a hint of sadness in his voice.
"Daddy... No matter how old I get... I will always be your little girl... Never forget that" she said softly. Phil gave her a gentle sad smile, placing his hand on the back of her hair and gently stroking it "You won't be all mine"
"Even if I find a husband or a wife... I'll still be yours. I won't change you and the boys for anything" she reassured once again.
Smiling softly and cupping her cheek, he gently kissed her forehead tenderly and fondly. "I love you, princess"
"Love you too daddy" she softly cooed as she snuggled into him and just stayed quiet.
"We're still going to Vegas, right?"
"Oh Definitely!" Charlie spoke with a determined tone and smirk being replied by a nod from Phil.