Glaze Lilies

back from the jade chamber, aether and paimon decided to investigate about the fatui they learned from ningguang.

they both started following the fatui's trail and what happened next surprised them, for real.

they met the fox who had helped them back in the mondstadt.

Paimon: hey, look! *flies towards the fox*

Aether: awww... how did you ended up here in liyue, foxie? *pats*

Fox: hawww! haww! *enjoying the pat*

Paimon: aether... paimon thinks this isn't just a coincidence *looks at him then back at the fox*

Aether: *stroking the fox's belly* you mean the fox appears when we do something?

Paimon: yes. remember when this fox helped us fight against dvalin? also found the fatui agent's hideout for us? there must have been someone pulling the strings... but on this scale...? paimon thinks that's impossible, unless... *looks at aether*

one person who can do this... like he knows what will happen next, someone they know very well...

Aether: *sigh* are we really going to do this?

Paimon: there's no other choice. if he really is the god who separated you from your sister, then he must have seen what the future holds for you two, and how it will end

deep down his heart, rimuru is still a friend.

a friend he cherished, but after the revelation it slowly turned into disappointment, hatred.

Aether: ahhhh... i'll see what i can do. but first, let's focus on the main story

and with that, paimon, aether and the fox went to investigate about the fatui.

----

??? POV

God is one... therefore it cannot share its authority neither has an equal nor partner.

completely infinite in all of his attributes. further held to be omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.

being the sole creator of everything in existence.

"but why... ended up like this? cursed by our archon for what we've done"

???: dainsleif..... *scream*

a hillichurl? and most importantly... it can talk.

"i see... even without a soul, your grudge against the void archon is clearly greater than your will... *glares at the hillichurl*"

???: you... aghhh! *groan* doomed... us! dain....sleif! *screams*

"and allow me to end your suffering..."

the hillichurl was devoured by the dark swirl, leaving nothing but dust.

"because of me all the people have been cursed. but i don't feel guilty... because i believe, god is infinite. free from all faults, and removed from the material universe. that's why... *stare at the sky* we don't need any god except him. he is absolute... therefore doesn't need a partner..."

----

3rd POV

teyvat. a continent ruled by the seven.

however, in millions or even countless possibilities, teyvat is just dust compared to a particular world.

cardinal world.

where everything begins at the end, and ends at the beginning.

author: hehe, even i'm confused...