Never bring a gun to a knife fight (part 2)

Warning! Blood, death and wounds you don't like!

Hiii again! I took a pretty long break cuz of school (what a hellhole) and I'm ready to publish chapters again! Right now it's like 10 something in the night since I have a pretty f - ed up sleeping schedule,

So hope you enjoy!

Mark pov

I saw Sam devastated with me, reminded me of a certain someone.

Come on FOCUS! You're in a life threatening situation here,

I threw out my knives, barely seeing anything in this splattered blur in my eyes, Sam was shooting a million bullets at a time, grasping my suit gently.

Nah I'm going to die

I tried stabbing her in the back by doing a swift side step, but that was as clear as day, she wasn't fooling around this time.

Eventually Hunter finally came, and took out Derrick for me, Sam shot a bullet smoothly into my leg,

Aw frick that hurt like hell,

I jumped of the roof landing softly on a fluffy sheep, Hunter gave me some food and bandaged my injury, I guess I did a number on Sam because she was tending her wounds, and probably wondering where her sidekick was.

I swooped outta the barn, chucking knives in a distorted motion, though I threw about thousands, only one hit her,

She touched her wound, blood spewed all over her hands, she ran down to see Derrick, half injured, but with a few bandages,

I guess Hunter still has that crush on him.

How sweet.

Won't last long sadly,

His last seconds of life was healing Sam as slow as a snail, he managed to get the job done,making my life more harder.

Jesus Derrick you were always a good medic.

Too good in fact

I breathlessly took out my final 2 knives, Sam reloaded her shotgun with a few pieces of ammo left.

I moved around constantly, so Sam couldn't hit me in time, she has moving the head of her gun like a rag doll, I was moving more closer and closer to Sam,

Aiming for her back, I almost got her I one swoop stab but she shot me in the leg, again.

It didn't do much since it was a lousy shot, from an incompetent Sheriff.

I threw my knives hopelessly, no knife left,

I searched desperately in my suit pockets and found, a butterfly knife.

I did the same thing, moving around constantly like a rushed dance, moving every step in sync with Sam. Until one last leap of death.

This could kill me or save me

But it saved me, a swoop flick of my knife, there she fell, to the ground, with a butterfly knife deep in her back.

I did my job, I killed someone, Hunter looked proud but I felt disgusted in myself.

I couldn't believe it, I killed her.

"Who we killin next? Party Princess or Green Geek?" Hunter asked, twirling the bloody butterfly knife.

"Nobody, tell Emmiline the business is over, I'm done" I said.

"She won't be happy about that Mason"

Big question

WHO's Emmiline? You'll find out soon! Well then cya!