Characters✨

Introduction to Characters

_________________💕________________

His POV. -

"File abhi tak taiyaar kyu nhi Hai, Avin?"

(Why is the file not still ready, Avin?)

I asked with a strict voice while looking up from the papers and saw my secretary gulp with fear.

"Is there any problem?"

This time I asked softly. Avin gave me an apologetic look. 

"I'm extremely sorry sir. My father had an asthma attack last night. That's why I had to rush to the hospital and the file left incomplete."

Avin finished with his head hung low. I sigh looking at his nervous and tense state.

"Then why are you here?"

The question made him look at me with fear but soon his expression calmed when I gave him an assuring smile.

"You should be with your father right now Avin. You could have informed me."

Hearing my words, he smiled and I could see the moisture in his eyes. I stood from my seat and walked towards him to pat his shoulder.

"Go to your father and take care of him. And don't come back until he fully recovered. Understood?"

I turned my tone authoritative at the end to make him understand that I wasn't joking. He chuckles lightly while nodding his head.

"Ab jao. Kiska intezaar kar rahe ho?"

(Now go. Whom are you waiting for?)

Avin chuckled before leaving but not without giving me my morning coffee. I smile looking at the closed door and walk back to my desk to continue my today's work.

_________________💕________________

Siddhant Singhania
26 years old
CEO of Singhania Group of Industries
Kind, sweet and mature person
Only son of his parents
Lives with his joint family in Delhi

_________________💕________________

Her POV.-

My feet swung with the tune of tabla as I danced without caring about my surroundings. My ghungroo sings in sync with the tabla and I spin three times before stopping.

I was breathing heavily and when I got a hold of myself I realised my surroundings. My best friend clapped loudly while everyone else cheered for me.

I smiled looking at my guruma and stepped ahead to touch her feet. She gave me a small smile before giving me her blessings.

"Khuba sundara."

(Very nice.)

My smile widened as she looked at our group. We all were preparing to participate in the competition. I was left a little back as I hurt my leg while dancing a few days ago. Hence guruma was worried that we might not be able to participate. But today I proved that I was fit and ready to participate.

"Now you all are ready to compete against others. Give your best."

She wished us all and I couldn't be happier. When she left my team did a group hug and danced a little.

Finally, my dream was coming true. I was happy. So happy.

"Ab apka sapna bahot jaldi pura hoga maa."

(Now your dream will come true very soon Mother.)

_________________💕________________

Mishti Basu
21 years old
Elegant, bubbly and goofy person
Professional dancer
Have a father and older sister
Lives with her maternal grandmother in Kolkata

_________________💕________________

She carries a smile on her face, hiding all the cracks in her heart. While he has the caring and loving nature to heal the shattered soul.

What will happen when two poles apart life cross paths in the most unexpected circumstances? Will their hearts be able to connect?

_________________💕________________

My first ever Indian fictional story. It took me a while to come up with the plot. Well, the story will revolve around the main character's life, their pasts and their future balanced with the family and then comes the drama.

I'm excited for this one. Let's get to dive into the story of Siddhant and Mishti and see how it turns into a loveful saga.

_________________💕________________