69 | Pregnant...?

This chapter is the compensation for past missed updates. It's a bit lengthy and full of drama. So hope you guys will enjoy it and not get bored.

I'll try to update frequently as my exams are over.

Just keep voting and motivating me.

80 votes.

_________________💕________________

*SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT*

Siddhant's POV. -

"I have a lot of wildest fantasies, ever since I have met you."

I whispered in her ear making her breathe heavily.

"But knowing your wildest fantasy, I doubt you can handle even hearing about it."

I couldn't hold my smile as I realised how much my words and actions were affecting her. I kept teasingly kissing her neck making her squirm in her place.

"Means?"

Her voice was barely audible. And I could feel the vibration in her tone. I nuzzled my nose in her neck and inhaled a deep breath. Her scent drives me crazy.

"Mishti...."

I let out a lazy moan when she shifted back causing our bodies to rub slightly. I bite my lips and place my forehead on her nape trying to ignore the unsettling feeling in my core.

"Siddhant ji..."

She whispered trying to look at me. Her change in posture caused her lower back to grind against my erection. My body stiffened and I gripped her waist tightly.

"Don't."

I tried to hold her in her place. She was giving me a hard time. Her innocent actions and sweet voice were turning me on. I was always able to control myself, but today it felt so difficult.

"Are you....okay?"

She asked with slight worry in her voice. But there was more of timidness. She knew what was happening. My breathing had turned heavy. I wasn't able to think of anything but her against me. And that thought was so dangerous.

I tried not to let my desires cross the limit. Taking deep breaths, I pushed my thoughts aside and raised my head to look at her. She blink her eyes innocently. Her cheeks turned pink. It was clear from her face that she knew what was happening.

"What do you think?"

My voice turned deep. I slowly pushed her a little to create some distance between us. She licked her lips and looked down with her cheeks getting redder. That face she makes gives me so many insane thoughts. The moonlight falling over her, illuminating her beauty, made me feel like just staring at her. But when I see the love bites on her neck, her face turning red in pleasure and shyness, it makes me feel like pinning her down and kissing her until she can't breathe.

Siddhant, control!!!

I closed my eyes and rested my head back to calm my wild thoughts. Even though she understands it, she's still innocent. My thoughts about intimacy and her thoughts about intimacy are way far different. I don't want her to think what I'm feeling is lust. Whatever we have is very pure. I don't want to ruin it in any way. Hence I have to look at intimacy through her vision. Then doesn't matter if it takes days, months or even years. I just need to learn some patience. Because with her, even the patience is so beautiful.

I felt my body calming down. Licking my lips, I opened my eyes and looked at Mishti. I smile seeing her staring at me. The curiosity in her eyes made me bite my lips. I raised my eyes in a questioning manner making her blink and look down. She shook her head making me chuckle internally. I held her palm in my hand and caressed it softly.