77 | A Secret?

Ignore the mistakes.

90 votes...

Mishti's Outfit :

_________________💕________________

Siddhant's POV. -

I smiled softly looking at my love sleeping peacefully in my arms. My sleep was long gone and I don't know how long I had been staring at her. She looks exhausted.

The sun was about to rise. She shifted in her sleep and placed her leg above mine. I chuckle seeing her snuggling towards me. Her hand was resting on my chest. It reminded me that I hadn't told her what I did. I bit my lip and looked at her face. Her hair felt so soft tangled in my fingers. I couldn't stop myself from kissing her forehead. She snuggled a little making me smile.

I kept caressing her hair until the sunlight falling in our room made her eyes squint. She shuffled a little and turned to the other side. I would like to let her sleep more but knowing that she would be getting late for her work, I decided to wake her up. Sneaking my hand around her waist, I pulled her back to my chest. Removing the hair from her shoulder, I kissed her neck. She squirmed a little making me smile. I kissed her again and whispered in her ear.

"Good morning, wifey."

She wiggled and turned a little. Her eyes blinked before she opened them to look at me. I smiled and kissed her nose taking her out of her sleep. A small smile appeared on her face as she turned towards me and hugged me.

"Good morning."

She mumbled while burying her face in my chest.

"Slept well?"

I asked making her hum and look at me.

"After a long time."

She said and giggled making me pull her close and kiss her forehead. My fingers feathered her waist under her top making her inhale deeply. As I kissed her face lazily, she held my nape and tilted her head.

"God, I missed you so much."

I muttered nuzzling my face in her neck. She giggled while caressing my head.

"I missed you too."

She whispered making me smile. I brought my face back and looked at her.

"So much that you read all my books."

I said causing her smile to shrink. She blinked looking at me as her cheeks turned pink. I smirked a little and she abruptly pushed me away.

"I shouldn't have told you that."

She muttered under her breath and got up. I chuckled and held her wrist to pull her back. Her eyes widened a little as I hovered over her. Her gaze flickered on my face making me inhale deeply to control my unsettling heartbeat.