Character profile

Name: Kassandra Mikaelson

Face claim: Liv Tyler

Alias: Vampire Princess, Angel of Death

Nicknames: Kassie, Little Sister, Little Dove, Doll Face, Angel, etc. (by her family); Little Elijah, Undead Arwen, Brunette Bombshell, Signorina Mikaelson (by Damon Salvatore)

Father: Mikael 

Mother: Esther

Siblings: Freya, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah & Henrik (✝)

Year of birth: 983 AD

Height: 174 cm (5'8 ft)

Eye color: blue-grey

Hair color: Brown

Favorite colors: blue, pink, purple, black, red

Favorite flower: Roses

Favorite human food: chocolate, chicken, orange juice

She has a sweet tooth. 

She is fluent in many languages - English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Greek, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Mandarin, and Arabic. She also speaks Old Norse and Latin.

Can play several musical instruments: the guitar, violin, piano, harp, Chinese zither, flute, and cello. She's a proficient singer and dancer - even as a human she had an affinity for music. 

She's slightly taller than Rebekah. She's tall, graceful, and has a nice feminine frame. Her long brown hair is naturally wavy but she sometimes likes to straighten it. Her eyes are almond-shaped and wide. She has long, black lashes. Her eyes are greyish blue, like the color of the stormy sky. She has plump, pink lips and a pretty oval face. Even as a human, she had fair skin. Her face is framed by her thin, arched brows and a small, high-bridged nose. 

Is closest to Rebekah since they're the only girls in the family. Rebekah is only a year older but is very protective of Kassandra. They always have each other's back. Both love shopping, spending Klaus's money, and getting on his nerves. 

But is also very close to her brothers and craves their attention and validation.

She views Elijah almost as a father figure because of the age gap. He always protected her when their father became violent. Loves reading with him. Go to the theatre together. The two of them are the most honorable members of their family and the most morally sound. He's her favorite brother though she would never admit it. 

Has a complicated relationship with Klaus. She loves him dearly, but doesn't like how he hurts their other siblings, and how often he fights with them and threatens them. Nonetheless, she is the only one to love him unconditionally, despite all his flaws. Accepts him fully, regardless of his werewolf side. 

She sometimes feels she's older than Kol, because of his childish, immature behavior. She believes she is more mature than him. He likes to tease her to get reactions out of her. She choked him several times for it. 

She had a younger brother, Henrik, who was the youngest in the family. He was five years younger than her. He died when he was 13 when they were still human. He was killed by werewolves and his death would mark Mikael and Esther's descent into darkness and blood magic. 

The rest of the Mikaelsons would thus be turned by Esther into the first-ever vampires, the Originals, as they came to be known over the centuries. 

With Henrik's death, Kassandra was now the youngest one in the family, making her the Youngest Original.