Prolouge: Chapter 2

Title:
The arrival of the legendary saviors and an emotional betrayal!

Five years later
Few years has passed as Akio is now 15 years old as Tsurugi is now 20 years old, they had stayed together till Tsurugi has finally fulfilled his dreams as an astronaut while Akio was cheering for him nonstop.

Akio has now looked up to him as an older brother for him, he was the reason why Akio still kept on going if he didn't appear in his life he didn't knew what he could do without him, but all what Akio could say to Tsurugi was he was proud of him for achieving his dreams and not giving up like before.

But Akio was crying to him nonstop afraid that he wouldn't return safe and sound to him as Tsurugi kept on reassuring he would keep his promise.

(If your wondering what promise Tsurugi made to Akio, well he made a promise that he would return back to him safe and sound before going to outer space, anyways let's go back to story!!)

___________________________________________

When Tsurugi came back safe and sound just like he promised Akio thought he was gonna tell him some great news instead he was given some bad news.

"There's these guys called Jark Matter or whatever their names are. They're trying to rule over the entire galaxy!", Tsurugi explained as Akio was listening very carefully.

Akio listened every word Tsurugi said as Akio thought back 5 years ago when he was just a kid, when the weird aliens attacked his entire planet and town he thought that they had a connection with them.

"Hmm.. I'm not exactly sure about this Tsurugi, but you need like an entire team or create one since there is no way to defeat them all by yourself. But I don't think is easy since they probably won't believe you at all", Akio replied to Tsurugi as he just bit the inside of his cheek a little.

"We need to at least try Akio!", Tsurugi told him, but Akio chocked on his snack at the word 'we' and started to drink some water before talking.

"I-I'm sorry, but did you just said 'we'?", Akio said trying to make sure he heard him correctly.

Tsurugi just blinked at him in confusion, "Yeah? Aren't you.. Going to help me? Don't you also wanna save the galaxy as well Akio?", Tsurugi asked Akio as he just looked away.

Akio just sighed, "Look.. I do wanna save the galaxy, but I don't think I have the skills or talent to do it, so I'm sorry Aniki but I'm not exactly savior material. Trust me even I don't believe in myself..", as Akio just looked down.

Akio had never told everything about his past to Tsurugi, he only told him he was from another planet and his parents were dead. Yes he was the center of attention of his planet but all he could ever do was heal people and stuff except for fighting.

He was practically useless when it comes to fighting, he can't even hurt a fly at all. Even if he has an ability he can't overdo himself, he once tried to to heal multiple people at once but after he was done healing them he had a really high fever for at least a whole week. It was a scary experience and he never wanna do it again.

"Why not, Akio?", Tsurugi questioned as Akio sighed, looks like he needs to tell Tsurugi another thing about himself.

"I have a special ability that let's me heal people.. But I don't think it's quite useful at all when it comes to fighting... And I don't want anyone to look down on me, and if I keep using my power I might overwhelm myself a lot", Akio explained to Tsurugi as he just nodded in understatement.

"But isn't that great?", Tsurugi replied as Akio looked at him in confusion, "What I meant is that.. You could heal people after I fight with our team incase we have some injuries!", Tsurugi quickly explained before he misunderstood him as Akio looked at him for a moment before smiling.