Yelling

Chapter 44

Wednesday, 3:40 pm

In the bunker

Sky's POV

I'm in the living room, trying to make Dean unground me. But he keeps saying he won't, because he's not the one who grounded me. He and Sam have recently started this stupid thing, where if one of them grounds me, the other one won't unground me. It's stupid, and I hate it.

Sky: Please?

Dean: Kid, do you not know what "grounded" means?

Sky: But you let me watch TV, yesterday.

Dean: And then you started arguments with me.

Sky: I thought we were passed that. And I thought you understood why I started arguing with you.

Dean: I understand why you did it, but you're still grounded for what you did. Sam said 2 months. So it's 2 months, unless he ungrounds you earlier than that.

Sky: But 2 months is a really long time to not have my phone, or watch TV. What else am I supposed to do?

Dean: Go outside. Touch some grass. You'll be ok.

"ToUcH sOmE gRaSs. YoU'lL bE oK". Shut the fuck up.

Sky: There's bugs in the grass. You know how I feel about bugs.

Dean: It's a saying. It basically just means to go outside and experience being outside.

Sky: I literally go outside multiple times a week. Sometimes, multiple times a day. The outside gets boring.

Dean: Well then, I don't know what to tell you. I can't unground you. It's up to Sam.

Sky: But he said 2 months.

Dean: Then it's 2 months.

Sky: You're literally no help.

I start leaving the room.

Dean: You could've saved a lot of time by just asking Sam to unground you. But you came in here and started bugging me.

Sky: I thought you were gonna help me.

Dean: If you're bored, and you just want something to do, I can give you things to do.

Sky: You're just gonna give me chores that you don't wanna do, yourself. I already did mine. I'm not doing yours, too.

Dean: Your loss.

"YoUr LoSs". Be fucking quiet. Stop making sounds. Be silent. I leave the room and start heading to Sam's room, where he's probably doing something that my grounding restricts me from doing. Like watching TV, or being on his phone, or using his laptop for nonschool purposes. Being grounded is so fucking stupid. Why can't they just tell me that whatever I did was wrong, and we all just move on with our lives, and live happily ever after. That would be too easy for them. They need me to suffer.