Arrival

The great hall was bustling as everyone was eating, talking and having fun with their friends, ignoring the pink toad sitting at the teachers table.

All year, she has been making up stupid rules and not letting anyone practice defense magic. So, some of the students decided to create a club to teach themselves defense with Marina at the lead.

However, if they were found out, then the consequences would be dire.

Having just finished a meeting, everyone was enjoying their food, a little tense, but otherwise doing good. Sitting at the Gryffindor table sits the golden trio along with them sits a duo of snakes.

Hermione is telling Ron to slow down with his eating, Blaise is across from them, flirting with the girl next to him. Beside him sits Theo who has Marina quietly whispering in his ear, the Nott boy having a smirk on his face.

Unknown to everyone else, Marina is telling Theo what she overheard of the Weasley's prank plans on the Slytherins and what to watch out for.

Theo knows not to stop the pranks as they are always entertaining to both him and his friends, especially his beloved girlfriend, who has not enough to smile about lately.

He also doesn't want to prank the twins back for the Slytherins as he doesn't want to start a prank war.

The two slytherins at the lion table had already been told off by Umbitch, but they refused to move, wanting to sit with some of their friends.

The girl Blaise was chatting up moved a couple of seats away from the flirting boy with red cheeks. Clearly, Blaise was successful in his flirting.

Said boy looks back at his childhood friend to see him smirking with his girlfriend whispering in ear with eyes full of amusement. "What are you whispering about?" He asks the couple.

This causes the other two to look at the three, "Nothing to worry about Blaise." The couple both say with smiles that mean nothing but trouble.

However, before the Zabini boy can question the two, the doors to the great hall slam open, gaining everyone's attention.

There stands a large group of people. There stands Amelia Bones, the minister of magic; Cornelius Fudge, some aurors like Mad Eye Moody and Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, a black dog; Padfoot, the Malfoys, and the Weasley's.

Padfoot comes running to Marina as soon as he sees her, jumping and barking up a storm. She holds the dog and pets him, "Paddy, what are you doing here?"

Theo pets the dog a little bit smirking as the dog side eyes the slytherin teen, which makes the friends chuckle at the two males.

Dumbledore stands to greet everyone, "Hello, Welcome. What brings you to Hogwarts?"

"I'm unsure. We all suddenly appeared behind the doors." The others gave their agreements to what Amelia said.

"That's highly unusual. We didn't summon any of you." McGonagall expressed her confusion, which worries everyone.

There is a flash that fades to reveal a large group of unfamiliar people to everyone except one who has gone pale.

Seeing his girlfriend's pale, scared face, he pulls her close to his side, wrapping his arms around her. Looking at the group with a blank face and examining them, he misses Marina's scared look turn to a nervous one.

"What is the meaning of this?!" A booming voice shouts, making the thunder rumble and lightning show of the enchanted ceiling.

Sally recognizes the castle from pictures and how her cousin and his friends described it. She's wondering why they are there and where her niece is.