2- Doorstep Delivery

[It is nighttime in Surrey. We see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown brick houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed. He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows.]

"I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall." Dumbledore looks down at the cat.

[The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat and emerald robes. There are footsteps, and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.]

This shocks Rachel and the Greeks except Hecate. "How did you do that?" Athena curiously asks the woman. The others wondered the same.

"I'm an animagi. Certain witches and wizards go through a ritual to become an animal which embodies them." McGonagall tells the goddess. Sirius and James share a secretive look that makes Remus and Lily shake their head at their spouses.

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?" McGonagall asks, upset with tears in her eyes.

People question what she means by rumors.

"I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad." Dumbledore confirms, the twinkle absent. His words make the tears fall in the woman's eyes, which she pats away.

"And the girl?" McGonagall asks, hoping the baby is okay.

Marina looks questioningly at the screen, having a feeling she's the girl mentioned.

"Hagrid is bringing her." Dumbledore stands beside the woman while watching the sky.

"Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?" McGonagall questions the man beside her, also looking around for the man.

"Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life." Dumbledore assures the woman who looks at him.

Hagrid blushes, and thanks the headmaster.

Blaise whispers to his friends, "Just not with your secret. He can't keep his mouth shut."

"Tell yourself that, Blaise." Marina teases the Italian boy.

"Says you, miss-my-mouth-gets-me-into-trouble-with-immortal-beings." Annabeth cuts in. Marina's jaw drops that Annabeth exposed her; Grover, Thalia, Nico, and Rachel snicker, even Clarisse smirks. While Hermione, Ron, Blaise, and Theo stare at their friend and girlfriend shocked.

[There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder-length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.]

Sirius stares at the motorcycle on screen, "That's my motorcycle!"

Hephaestus looks up from what he's working on, the motorcycle giving him an idea.

"That reminds me of Apollo's sun chariot." Marina tells her Greek friends. Thalia frowns at the reminder of the chariot.

The twins and Theo all yell out, "Can I have it?"

Which makes the majority yell, "NO!" Said boys pout. Theo turns to Marina, who just kisses his pout with turns to a smirk as he deepens the kiss.

"NO!" James quickly separates the two, dragging Marina over where he and Lily were sitting. Theo just frowns before feeling eyes on him. He looks away from his girlfriend getting doted on by her mother. He finds sea green eyes glaring at him.