3- The Vanishing Glass

[The scar's glow immediately dies down, and the camera pans to see Marina, who is now 10 years old, still sleeping. Then, the light turns on outside her bedroom cupboard under the stairs]

"Up! Get up!" Petunia smacks the closet door repeatedly. "Now!" She smacks the door of the closet one last time before walking into the living room.

There is a shocked silence in the hall while Marina sinks in her seat, having never told anyone, even Theo. Everyone slowly looks at the girl who isn't making eye contact with anyone, "Marina..." Sally quietly says. The pain in her aunt's voice makes her wince, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Sally feels guilty for never knowing. She always knew her niece didn't like it there, but not because she was mistreated. She could understand why she didn't like it there, the Dursley's weren't the best people but she never thought they would mistreat her. She was meant to go there to be safe. She was promised by Dumbledore that she would be safe there. She trusted his word as she's heard stories about him from her cousin and his friends.

Marina just shrugs, "I didn't want to ever bother you. You always had so much on your plate as is." Marina makes eye contact with her aunt. They both know about the true monster that lived in their home that hid her from the other monsters. Sally looks down at her meaning, knowing what she means, always worrying about the Greek monsters in New York and dealing with Gabe.

Poseidon sits furious among his godly family. He looks furious, and everyone around the god is throwing looks his way. Hades and Zeus, who is sitting next to their brother, whisper to him in hopes of calming him down a little. Hestia releases some of her aura, making the angry sea god calm down slightly. "Your daughter is fine. She's right over there." Hermes points over to the couch containing the mortal family.

They look over to see Lily crying while Marina, Sally, and James comfort her. She's very upset that her sister would mistreat a child, especially her own niece. Remus is comforting his husband, who is reminded of his own childhood. They both are furious that Marina is treated like that.

Marina's friends are very upset, while the wizarding world is wondering what else they don't know about their chosen one. (A lot, that's for sure.)

Once Marina gets her mother to stop crying and calm down, she looks over to her very protective boyfriend. Theo sits blank faced next to Blaise, who is holding his arm, knowing this is bringing up memories of Theo's own trauma. Knowing what's going through his mind, she quickly leaves her seat and sits beside him, letting Blaise keep her previous seat.

She sits beside him and curls her hand over his fist while gently playing with his hair with her other, "Theo, my love, are you present?" She quietly talks to him. He looks at her making eye contact, staring into those mismatched greens that he loves so much.

He curls his finger into hers, bringing her hand up and kissing it while staring at her. Blaise lets his childhood friend go, knowing he's okay, especially now with his girlfriend. She smiles softly at her boyfriend, admiring his blue eyes that stare at her, reassuring her that he's okay, that he's with her.

Someone gets up from their seat and walks over to the group, sitting on Marina's other side. The people on the couch turn to see Poseidon sitting next to his daughter. He wraps his arm around his daughter, closer to him and away from her boyfriend. Realizing what he's doing makes Marina laugh as she still holds Theo's hand, Poseidon stares down at the boy who just looks back at the screen as he hides his nervousness.

Someone in the hall asks, "Wait, who was that woman?" Majority is confused on who the woman is.

"My sister, Petunia." Lily looks extremely upset, James comforts his wife while Poseidon looks at the couple.