The Compass points North.

Y/N (Your name)

Once the fleet of pirates had returned to Ship wreck cove the celebration began, And you had found your tavern in propper shape once returning. Your barmaids were fond of you like a gaggle of sisters and you there little buddle of brother who would bite, break, or tear any pirate to shreds for them. Currently you where sitting on a rocking chair sipping at some tea. Yes you had scrapped with a good few pirates over harssment or disturbing the peace, but a battle? Constant swinging and foot work and holding your ground? You wernt prepaired for that, so now your muscles stung and tenced in pain.

You growled quietly to yourself and layed your head back. You couldent even rock your chair or else your body screamed at you. You watched jack not far away, sitting at a tabble surrounded by women and bring gawked at by the younger sailors. Jack told the tale of how he met Elizabeth and "The Now Cursed William Turnner" Who now sailed the Flying Dutchmen. You let out a soft. "heh. ." And watch him dramadicly move about. By the time he was done he shooed the lot away receveing Awww's and disapointed groans in return as they moved onto louder more abnoxious things. Your body had become somewhat relaxed and you chuckled softly.

Jack turned to you in a sharp manner and grinned, a rum in one hand and his open compass in the other. Jack swaggered up to you while placeing his bottle on a near by tabble. When Jack reatched you he leaned in, placeing one hand eatch on the chairs arm rests. You sipped your tea as Jack got close to your face and whisperd. "Not much of a party mate without propper entertanment." You playfully scoffed back and replayed while twirling his mustache. "Sorry Captian. Bur seems you had plenty if young gawkers to keep you company tho." You eye'd his compass on his belt and recalled Mr.Gibbs passing comment from erlier in your kidnapping. "Every salior has his North-" You mutter on impulse and Jack tilts his head. "Aye love? Thats a old saying we have on the seas. Whats got you muttering then eh?" You cup Jacks cheek and look into his eyes, seartching in them for a moment before asking. "Jack, What dose your compass do?" He stares back for a moment then clears his throat. "Well, Its just- A ricky old compass dear. Sometimes it wo-" You cut him off and replay softly. "No use lying about it Jack everyone knows the thing has a air about it thats not quite right."

Jack stares back then sighs getting off from leaning on the chair. He grabs his rum bottle and takes a sip, before putting it back down and immedietly picking you up bride stayle. You drop your tea as you jerk for a secound not exspecting it. You look up at jack and rise a eyebrow while asking. "Do i get thrown into the ocean for asking?" He chuckles softly then begins to carrie you down twords the edge of the island. He asks while eyeing you over. "Still sore?" You place the back of one hand aginst his chest and dramadicly fling the opposite arm over your eyes, then say. "Oh god, its to horribal Jack. I think im suck like this forever. Ill need a strong, dashing, and, brilliantly stupid pirate to carry me for the rest of my life." He smirks and snickers while replaying. "I know a few of thos." Eventually he sits you on a rock. He brought you too the old rocky lagoon where you both would train or tell one another secrets. It had been worn down by waves and the once sharp rocks were now beginning to stub. Jack rested beside you laying back aginst the rock while pulling out his compass.

Jack asks softly. "You really wanna know Y/N?" You answer and stare at the compass curiously. "Odviously." Jack opens the compass and it turns to point towrds you. He looks into your eyed and his dark eyes glow like two pure black pearls in the moonlight. "It points to what you want most."

You had held Jacks compass a handful of times, and it had never pointed anywhere but North. Stright and true. But you saw the seriousness, and the lost, boyishly teaseing honestly in Jacks eyes. Above all, the compass currently pointed stright at you. You whisper softly asking as you look back into Jacks eyes. "Jack. . .How long?" He grinned and shrugged while answering. "Ouly knew Ever sence i got it love." Everything in that moment felt right. You leaned in and kissed him softly, and he returned it. Then without breaking the kiss or missing a beat, Jack put his compass away then turned his body to lean over you. He leaned down and deepened the kiss further. His smell of rum, sea, and, salt. Along with his warmth. It all felt like a trap holding you in place aginst the rock as you wrapped a arm around his neck and gripped the belt wrapped around his chest with the opposite hand. After a few moments, Just when you where about to slap jacks chest for some sweet air, he slowly slid his lips off of yours and asked. "Shall we indulge ourselves in one another tonight in my bed or yours?"