So it goes like that

28

Are you serious?

Is this a joke?

Are you fucking kidding me? I don't know if I'm crazy or just straight-up dumbfounded. Not only me but the whole fucking class was, and Tungsten was just crying his ass out at the corner laughing. Thinking back about it,

"What the hell is happening."

Sky was excellent beyond what I imagined. She was learning at a fast pace and was curious about a lot of things. Specially in the field of mathematics,  it was my first time witnessing an actual mental calculation and complex equation being solved like a flash.

Is she a genius? Everyone seems to think the same thing as they praised her until... up until...

"Is that true? So God is like a religion? Or was that a person?"

"... He's a... diety."

"So an object?"

"A devine being!"

"Devine?"

"Why am I teaching religion instead of social science, I'm not a priest!"

Tungsten burst out laughing, well more like the whole class as Mrs. Sarah struggled to answer questions after questions.

"I didn't mean it to be like this." I mumbled.

Sky was so shy and literally mute as fuck the whole time since I met her, so I urge her and kinda jokingly said that it was required to ask the instructor a question everytime we have one.

"I didn't think she'd take it seriously."

I complained to the numbered right after the bell for lunch break rang.

"Fuck I wish I had seen that."

Canary said looking at Sky as he pinched the girls soft looking cheek. It looks so soft as it reddened after a while. She looks like a tomato.

"Why's Sten like that?" Enzo inquired as he sat beside Sky after getting some food.

Tungsten was leaning in the table with his arms covering his head. The cafeteria was crowded enough that I knew he'd hate the thought of just hearing about the place but to my surprise he actually came. Not to mention the stares that we're getting because of the new student.

"He was probably tired from too much laughing."

"Well what a rude bastard."

"No Canary, it was... my fault."

The oh so angelic little lady pitch in. It was my first time, apart from me, to see someone defend my rude ass bitch of a friend infront of Canary.

Anyways, the more time I am with Sky the more I get to see what condition she might have. It was not new to me to see someone from the numbered without any... how do I put this? Special circumstances perhaps?

Almost all of the numbered I met have something off or special in them that you can't just put a finger in. And in Sky's case, I think it was that she's so...

Innocent?

No, it's not just Innocence.

Dumb... yeah! She was kind of dumb.

"No, You just didn't know."

Enzo reasoned around it. Well yes, she just didn't know.

"How about talking about something else? Can you tell me what you did in the classroom apart from social studies, hmm Sky?"