'Shes here'

'Let's go to breakfast!' She shook me up," come back into my arms amor!" I whined like a child.

"But I want breakfast" she climbed ontop of me kisses my nose.

"You can have my for breakfast" i smirk,"mmm no" she says dragging me up.

"Fine only for you amor" I got on my shirt and shorts since I only slept in boxers, it's hot down here in Dubai.

"I want baconnnn thoughhh" I held her hand the whole way to the restaurant.

Sophia pov

I left joao at the table to get stuff to eat, I got him bacon and eggs because that's what he wanted.

I was making my way back to the table.

I stopped gasped and dropped the plate.

Magui standing right there, at that table, looking at me.

God I feel like phsyco because I dropped the plant, luckily the plate didn't break, and the food was still on it. It was just a big bag.

I picked up the plate embarrassed and went back to our table.

"Amor whats rong?" He touched my shoulder as I sat down.

"I-I feel crazy"

"Why do we need to take you to a doctor?" He moved closer to me.

"I- I saw her" I mumbled.

"Her who's her?" He asked, as he kissed my cheek,"magui"

His jaw dropped, i nodded.

"Heyy" we heard a familiar voice shit I looked up, there was a boy?

"What going on?" I whisper yell and joao he shrugs confused.

Then I realized they must have follow us. I sigh as they sit right beside us.

"So how's your trip" magui evil smiles,"oh frogot this is my boyfriends max" sound like a dogs name.

"Anyways we just wanted to invite you guys to our party tonight 7pm see you there don't be late!" I shot joao a glare.

They then left.

"How what when?" I asked,"I don't know they must've follow us!"

The rest of the day we tried not to think of it, instead we just did our normal thing.

We were still going to the party, in fact we were getting dress right now.

We arrived at the party,"okay I'm going to the bathroom amor be right back" Joao kisses me.

I sat on a couch and waited for him, it's been 10 minutes, I started to get worried so I went near a bathroom.

Witch was near a bedroom

This isn't happening.

I looked into the bedroom.

I gasped, in shock, in tears I saw magui and joao kissing.

"Get o-"

Magui chuckles,"j- I hate you" I shook my head and quickly left the house.

"Stop wait!" Joao yelled.

"No I hate you! I should've never trusted you!" I yelled.

"She kissed me!"

"That's what everyone says joao!" I said in tears.

He pulled my arm back,"I love you, I wouldent do such a thing"

"Well you did so" Joao throws his hands up in the air.

"Don't act innocent"

"I'm not I j-"

"Nope nope nope, I hate you I flying back to Barcelona I don't wanna see you every again!"

That's a lie