Moving

Joao was moving out of the boys house, sadly I won't get to see them as often as I would, but I'll still make fun of my little Yamal.

Even though me and joao didn't live together j still help him move.

"Is that all?" I ask,"yeah they will keep the furniture plus the new furniture already at my house" he said sadly.

"What's wrong hermosa" I ask,"I don't wanna move out" He sighs.

"I understand but you can't live with them forever" I said trying to cheer him up patting his back.

He ignored why's he being like this?

"Hey our trips in a week!" I said excitedly witch causes him to break a smile.

I sat in the empty room, on his bed with him.

"We're gonna go on water slides and go in the pool" I finally cheered him up.

"And we have to go on the jet skies!" He's been talking about those forever.

I laughed,"yeah we can go on jet skies" I smiled,"shall we go?" I ask and check the time. He nodded.

He rolled the suitcase down the stairs and into the mud room.

"We'll miss you" Pedri said and hugged him, as so as everyone else saying goodbye.

We had our finally wave before joao and I exited the house.

"What am I even gonna do there by myself" he asks,"don't worry the drive to what's 2 minutes" I laughed.

"True" he nodded and we put the suitcases into the back of the trunk.

Since the furniture was already decorated all I needed to do was help him unpack

Witch he's bad at

Joao Felix pov

Yeah..I move out of the boys house, witch is fine right? Lately I've been thinking and I don't know if it's to early we've dated for 3 months..

Should I ask her to move in

Maybe after Dubai, yeah that's a good time, lately I've been more happier the usual and I think it's because of her sophia, she's just different then other girls and I new it from the first time I saw her.

Something just clicked.

And magui was just, she didn't seem to care you know?

We pulled up to the house,"I though this was a small house for yourself!" Sophia glares at me.

I smiled,"you never know, we might need it one day" She new what I met, I winked at her.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, i smile while shaking my head.

I gave her a quick tour of my home, we then went to my new bedroom witch was way bigger then my old one.

"Why do you need so much space?" She asks and randomly hugged me in the middle of the room.

He shrugged,"I don't know I was thinking" I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Yeah..you don't do that do you?" She said sarcastically a giggle leaving her mouth.

"Okay i so do!"  I argued, I so do don't i? I thin so...

"Yeah the only thing you think about is Dubai" She giggled, I put my hand on her hips.

"I love you"

"I love you too" she said back with a smile, I put our lips together.

"I gotta help my uncle with something at home, I'll see you tomorrow okay?"  She asks,"your leaving!?" I yelled,"sorry hermosa" she said and ran away.

I chased her down the hall.

"Gotta give me a kiss before you leave!" I frowned.

"Mm do I?" She said and ran down the stairs,"yeah you do!" I reply.

I already new I was gonna catch up to her, I caught up to her grabbed her arm and spinned her around.

"I'll keep you here allll day" I smirked," fine.." she gave me a kiss.

"Bye goofy ah" she giggles,"wha-" she cut me off by slamming the door.

Did she really not want to see me?

The rest of the day I unpacked a few things, and since I had nothing to do. I just wonders around the house admiring stuff

God I wish I could admire Sophia before she left, and what's a goofy ah?

I just sat.. on the couch watching tv on my big screen, I also watched TikTok, and THEN I learn what a goofy Ah is!

It was a very.. productive afternoon, that was sarcasm.