Ramen date ( narusaku♥️)

Just like all the other fanfic writers, I sadly do not own Naruto :(

I have been sweeped away by reading more fandoms and stuff so yeah this is a very late  update
also this may not make sense cuz I did this like a few months ago and I can't remember what I was planning for this so I'm just gonna publish this without editing.(I may do a edited and replanted version one day)
This can be read as a platonic relationship if you want.
____________________________
Naruto's Pov

I sadly watched Sakura as she sat on the bench. The same bench that Teme  left her . It was already a few years since I came back from my training with pervy -sage and the first thing I noticed that she was smiling lesser than usual and she had more patience. Sakura-chan had grown to a beautiful woman with a fine body that even I would notice despite her calling me "ignorant" .

"Oh hey Naruto." Sakura smiled but her eyes were filled with sadness.

"Hey Sakura-chan, dattebayo!" I gave her my signature smile and catchphrase before looking at her, concern filled my eyes, " Thinking about Teme?"

"Yeah... It's so funny how I had such a big crush on him that I would follow him like a fan girl." Sakura sighed as she dropped her facade.

"Don't worry Sakura-chan! I am sure that he will come back!" I encouraged her, "Teme is just like that. Soon he will come back to the village, believe it!" I wished that I could help her more but her feelings with Teme were a bit... touchy topic.

"Thanks Naruto." She smiled at me. A genuine (A/N did I spell it correctly?) smile. The smile which I loved and the very smile that Teme stole from me.  I couldn't help but notice how long her bubblegum pink hair was. How silky and elegant it looked when the wind blew but I knew that she was only doing this for Teme. Heck Teme better get back or Sakura-chan deserves someone better.

"Ne, Sakura-chan! Do you want to eat ramen with me? We can consider it as a date!" I grinned at Sakura, she chuckled at my tendencies and took my hand.

"Sure Naruto, but it doesn't count as a date!"

____________________

If you know me, you can tell I don't stick to deadlines... I still have homework to do to be honest and I decided to go back to wattpad and update a chapter.

Anyways I may update more often but only time will tell.
I thank you for reading this!😊