Warm fire part 3 (shoto x sakura ❤)

Thank you for reading this for so long❤💝

This is taking a bit long to finish so I hope that this is the last chapter of Warm fire.😊

Anyways have a nice day/night!

After Fuyumi served dinner
"So, Sakura, how is the head of the hospital doing for you?" Fuyumi asked.

"It is quiet tiring and I haven't been able to take breaks other than the usual lunch break," Sakura said, " Also congrats old man, you got another hero killer."

" I am not old but thank you." Enji huffed out.

"I'll have the hot water running for you, Sakura." Fuyumi said As she stood up which Sakura thanked her for her hospitality. One thing Sakura knew was that Fuyumi didn't take no for an answer.

"Sakura, how was your day?" Shoto asked as he looked at her while munching on a cold soba.

"It was quiet alright. Heroes coming in injured and going out perfectly fine is wonderful." Sakura smiled a . She had her own agency and a hospital, "But the heroes are getting quite impulsive with their lives."

"It not our fault that you are crazy strong and can heal unlike us," Enji stated sarcastically. He used to have all the fame as the top hero after All Might retired but the pinky here too all the fame which made him a bit sour.

"Too bad, you should have thought of that when I attended U.A," Sakura stated as she ate finish. A breeze of of cold air hit the nape of her neck which made her shudder of the cold.

"Are you cold Sakura?" Shoto asked as soon as he saw her trembling. Enji and the rest of the family members had already retreated back to their rooms to get ready to sleep.

"Ah, yeah... I'm still no used to Japan's cold." She admitted. Yes she could have used chakra but it is below freezing out there and after multiple surgeries, she had very little chakra left so she didn't want to waste her chakra just in case of chakra depletion. Shoto's eyes soften as he grabbed a comfy blanket and passed it to her.

"Thanks Shoto-kun." Sakura blushed bright pink, not used to being taken care of. She noticed how the lights showed off all his best features.
That smoking hot eyes, handsome face and a aloof personality that could make any girl blush.

Ehe!? Do I have a crush on Shoto-kun?! Sakura blushed a crimson shade of red. Realising that she actually has feelings for her friend. Who would have thought that the almighty Sakura Haruno had a preference for guys who have aloof personalities?

_______________________________________
Shoto's pov

She sat there with a blanket wrapped around her perfectly shaped body, her face all red probably because she was cold.
My family didn't really have heaters as we have our quirks which helps us a lot during  the warm and cold seasons.

While she was quiet, I could see her perfect, long eyelashes and round eyes. Her bubblegum pink hair that framed her heart-shaped face and her forehead with the seal on it that she always seem to hate how big her forehead was. She looks just like a goddess.

"Shoto-kun?" She looked up at me, her perfect lips moving which always had me enchanted. Without realizing what was happening, my lips crashed to hers in a kiss...

---------------
2 weeks later
Sakura's pov:

"Wow Sakura, I would have never guessed that Shoto would be your boyfriend!" Uraraka congratulated me. After that kiss, Shoto confessed his feelings embarrassing to me and I responded to his feelings. Now we are officially a couple.

"Thanks Ochaco!"I smiled, the girls were having a meet up at a cafe so I decided to break get news that Shoto and I were a couple.

"I'm so happy for you!" Momo said which Tsuyu ( is that how you spell Tsuyu name???) nodded her head in agreement.

Just then, I felt a pair of hands creep up my body.

"Hey honey, are you done? Me and the guys are getting bored and finish chatting," Shoto said as he buried his face in my hair. They guys were also here to chat with each other and catch up.

" We just finished, right girls!" Mina exclaimed.

" Then,  I'm stealing Sakura away. Have a nice day," Shoto said with a straight face as he carried me up with no problem and casually walked out which made the girls laugh.

"Shoto... did you really have to do that?" I blushed in embarrassment. People were giggling at us  as we walk by, "Can you let me down?" He did as I asked but still held hands.

Nobody would believe if I said that Shoto was the clingy one in a relationship. Every afternoon when I am at the hospital, Shoto would always visit me for us to eat lunch together and would want a hug before he went back to his patrol . I could it quite funny although I did say that he didn't need to see me every single afternoon, he still made it his number one priority.

"Shoto-kun?"

"Yes darling?" He responded as he looked up from his meal.

"I love you."

"I love you too Sakura."

___________

That is the end of Warm Fire. Honestly it was a bit rushed  and I had a small writers block on how to end it nicely but I will keep trying to make it as wholesome as I can.

♡ Thanks for reading this!♡