Sakusasu❤

Does anybody feel that the holidays were so short? I already miss them○▪○
I didn't really have an idea on what the title would be so it's just titled Sakusasu.
Anyways  this is a Sakusasu one so I hope that you will enjoy this (and hopefully it doesn't take so long until there are three parts.)

(Also, I Don t really know if this was inspired or self made so yeah😅)

______________

"Sakura..." Sasuke stared at her. He had returned home and guy is wife was giving him the silent treatment. She wouldn't even look at him and kept on glaring at him.

"Mama, please stop glaring at Papa." Sarada tried to coax her mother, "He came back home after all."

"Sarada, go to sleep. You have a mission tomorrow." Sakura ordered which she complied obediently, nobody liked to feel sakura's rage aka monster mod.

"Sakura..." Sasuke began.

"Don't you Sakura me, Sasuke." Sakura scolded, " Do you know how upset I was when you left the Leaf Village and our home again! To top it up, you got a mission which you didn't inform me off and just left! I had to find out the details from Naruto-kun!"  Sasuke bowed his head in shame. He should have at least informed sakura that he was going for a long term mission instead of leaving her in the middle of the night.

"Sakura, I'm sorry..." Sasuke apologised.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it Sasuke!" Sakura snapped, " You should have at least send us letters instead of ghosting us for a month!" Sakura glared at him with pure rage. She angrily went to bed and slammed the door.

Sasuke ploughed to the ground, numb. He knew that he should have told her instead of letting her raise their child by herself. With a heavy sigh, he walked into the dark bedroom.

"Sakura?" Sasuke said, "I'm sorry, I should have been here and tell you that I was going for a long term mission. I shouldn't have made you worried and raise our child by yourself for 7 years. I should have been a better husband, I was just foolish to think that you wpuld always forgive me." Sakura's figure slowly moved to face him.

"I... should have been there... I'm sorry, Sakura," Sasuke muttered out, "Can you forgive me?" He sat on the bed which made her feel the mattress  dip a little. Giving in to her husband's apology, she sighed.

"Fine, but if you ever do that again. I will not hesitate to crush you into bits, husband or not." Sakura stated which made Sasuke sweat drop, making a mental note to never piss his wife again. He lied on the bed and wi th his hand, he draped it on her waist and pulled himself closer to her to take in her scent of Cherry Blossoms.

" Good night Sakura," Sasuke mumbled as he noted to buy some flowers and chocolate before he slipped into darkness.

---------------------
Hiya! So if you all know that I am starting a new book which is sakura x bnha/ mha. I just wanted to let you know that the first part will  probably come around March(?) when I get my life together with the new responsibilities and all the after school activities that I have suicidally signed up for just to make my life more difficult.😬

Also just a quick spoiler, Sakura gets adopted by Aizawa😀
I have a lot of ideas for the fanfic so if possible,  I will do two types of the same fanfic e.g. villain and hero mind perspective but I will probably lay low for a while while I decide which path of life Sakura would take.

Anyways I hope you have a nice day/night!