Warm fire Part 1( shoto x sakura♥️)

This is dedicated to PandaRed4567

Thank you for being my first commenter( is this a word?) Also, I love your books as well😍
I don't own Naruto nor BNHA

Bad grammar and spelling mistakes.
It felt weird to call it Todosaku cause Sakura was with the whole Todoroki Family so yeah.
In this timeline, everybody had already fought the L.O.V and won.

-----------------

It was snowing in Japan, the snowflakes were getting heavier and heavier by the passing minute. A bubblegum haired girl rushed to the train station to catch the last train. It was already Christmas Eve and most of her collages had left to celebrate Christmas with their family. Sakura stayed in the hospital to tackle the paperwork so that she would have lesser things to do tomorrow. After all, Christmas was the time where crime happens more often.

As she waited for the train to arrive, she felt a chilly breeze and instantly rubbed her hands together to give herself more warmth.

" Kami, why did I forget my mittens and scarf at home..." Sakura grumbled as she board the train. Although it was slightly warmer that outside, it was still very cold. She took out her red casing phone, which Midoriya had given to her on her birthday last year, seeing how she kept on 'accidentally' smashing it to tiny bits, and checked the weather forecast.

'Great. 15°C. ' She thought sarcastically 'It's as cold as Shoto's ice soba.' Sakura sighed as she accidentally bumped into someone while moving towards the inner side of the train .

"I'm so sorry!" The voice said. Sakura kept her eyes close as she regained her balance.

"No,no. I should be the one who should apologise. I should have seen where I was going." Sakura smiled.

Sakura's Pov
7
"No,no. I should be the one who should apologise. I should have seen where I was going." I smiled. Honestly, I just wanted to go back home and rest in my comfy bed but I didn't have a heater after all these years so I would most likely crash at either Momo's or Midoriya's house.

"Oh! Haruno-san?" The voice said which made me open my eyes. White hair with red highlights and grey(?) eyes greeted my sight. Fuyumi Todoroki held onto some shopping bags in one hand and the other hand was holding onto the pole.

"Fuyumi-san?" I said, " What are you doing at this part of town? I remembered that your house is at a different road." She chuckled as she held up her bags.

"Father managed to take down a hero killer today," She replied, " We are going to celebrate by cooking some high quality meat and some strawberry mochi for dessert." (No the hero killer is not stain )

"Oh, so the old man finally took down another villain? Thats a surprise." I smirked, knowing that Fuyumi understood my hint. Now, Enji Todoroki was a good hero but he had serious family issues which were caused by him and he also wanted to make Shoto-kun surpass All might which I must say, he was greedy for glory and recognition. It felt weird to call him 'Todoroki' though, their family was all Todorokis.

"Seriously, Haruno-san. He is already a changed man. Just drop it." Fuyumi sighed before changing the topic which she was surprisingly good at, perks of the whole family in shambles I guess. " Anyways, do you want to join for dinner and maybe stay overnight? I remember that your house was quiet far away from my house." I thought about it for awhile.

"Do you guys have a heater?" I asked bluntly. Although I went to the Todoroki's house before, it was during the summer and they didn't need to use a heater at that season.

"Yeah, why?" Fuyumi answered me. I smirked as an idea began to form in my head.

"No reason, also I'll gladly accept your invite." I smiled brightly at my brilliant idea. Yay! They have a heater!

"Great! Oh, this is our stop," Fuyumi said as she walked out of train with me.

"So how is Shoto-kun doing? I didn't manage to meet up with him cause I had a lot of operations to do this season." I told her.

"Oh, for some reason, he kept on checking his phone." Fuyumi tapped her card on the scanner.(is that what you call it?)

As we chatted while we when to her house, I bumped yet again on another human being.

-------------------------
Yay! Part 1 finished!
The only reason why there is no Shoto yet cause
1. I wanted to update already
2. I am working on something
3. I am still doing on my Sakura x BNHA which I have not publish yet
4. Cause I sleep a lot. Today I just woke up at 6.35a.m. and realized that I didn't eat dinner cause I took a nap at 5 plus p.m. and didn't wake up. My naps are getting more and more dangerous with each hour
5. I wanted to publish this on Christmas, seeing how it takes place during that day but I figured that it would take too long
6. I am attending a relative's wedding soon like on the November so I have a few other things to do and today is my uncle's birthday! Yay!

I think I spend too much time on the intro cause 700 plus words and Shoto hasn't made his appearance yet🤣

Anyways school is almost over and it is soon December holidays! I signed up for a few extra activities which is to show soon-newbie students at the school so I may not be able to update more.

Summary: I don't have enough time and my timetable is packed.

Anyways, I hope you have a good day/night/afternoon.

Also I failed my Chinese so my mother wants to tutor me. Oh, the pain 🙃