{The dinner..}

⚠️ ED.. sh... tw.⚠️

I take a quick breath and step inside of my new room. It is lovely! I go furthur in and see a walk in closet and a bathroom!!

No fucking way this is my room!!

(Don't come at me she know it was her room bc of a sign on the door)

I walk into the closet and I see that all my clothes are there.

Who did all th- someone cuts my minds of.

"Hello Miss. Lancaster! How does it look?" An old man asks me as I stand there frozen before I could respond with; "Oh hi! It is beautiful! I love it, and, call me Amina" I say with a smile forming at my face.

"That is good to hear. Heard that you are going to have dinner at the Walton's, am I right, Amina?" The old man asks.

"Yes that is true, does mom and my brothers know yet..umm?", "Peter, and yes they do your brother Chris told them and also he wanted me to apologize for what he did earlier." Peter says to me. "Okay. I'm on my way down right now so I can talk to them" I say as I walk to the door.

"Absolutly, have a great time at dinner, I'll go do some jobs" Peter says as I walk past him in the doorway. "Goodluck" I say running down the stairs.

Shit I forgot, dinner... I'll just make some excuse..I guess.

"Mom?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen. "Yes sweetie??" Mom asks. "Where is the boys" I ask. "In the living room i think" she says. "Okay cuz we need to get ready now so we can walk over to the Walton's, since it's already 5pm/17.00." I say to my mom so that she could get ready soon.

"Okay well go tell your brothers" she says. "Yup" I say walking to the living room where the boys sit and talk.

I could hear them talk about me, not sure what about me they are talking about.

"...and that is why she shouldn't be with boys" I hear...I think Alex say. "Who? Me? Shouldn't I be with boys?" I ask a little mad. "Yeah you, they just play you!" Chris says.

"Oh? Well you should let me have a life then!" I say with a little mad voice. "You do have a life but you are wayyy to risky with it!" Lucas starts to talk louder at me. I feel my eyes fill with tears and I start to shake.

God no, please don't do this again!

Shit I'm gonna cry, no please.

Why am I so damn sensetive!?

"Yeah you just toss your life around to who ever and then they just break your heart, like everyone else!!" Chris yells at me even louder than Lucas.

Stop yelling at me!

I start to shake really bad and take heavy breaths.

No, no no no no no please not again, not right now!

I hate my life!
I hate being so god damn sensetive!
I hate it!
I hate it!
I hate it!

I think as I feel my body getting heavier. I could feel my tears run down my cheeks as I run uppstairs to my room, slamming the door behind me then locking it. I jump onto my bed and after what feels like hours i feel my phone vibrate.

Text from:
Unknown number.

Hi, it's Javon, your neighbor.

Hi Javon!

*Changed name to: Javon🤍*