{Oh shit....}

️sh incoming, bl@des, tw, ed, blood (imagination) and so on.⚠️

I walk into the bathroom and I start to cry. I don't know why but I just can't help it. Luckily I have my phone with me so I start to open my case.

Yes

No wait I can't do it

Just do it no one likes you anyways

Dumb, fat, brunette trying to be something huh? Screw you

K!ll youself!

Cvt!

Cvt!

Cvt!

Do it you lazy hoe!!

I take out my biggest blade and roll up my sleeve on my arm. I take the blade and put it on my skin.

Let the game begin

I cut, deeper, and deeper. I feel the guilt kinda leave but I know it wont stay like that for a long time.

That is until i hear a male voice from I think what is the kitchen. "Excuse me for a moment" and then a chair scratches the floor. The steps is moving towards the bathroom. I panick as my arm is covered in blood.

Shit what do I do know!?

Fuck this!

I think, as I put my arm under the crane and put the water on.

It burns, fucking burns. That is when I realise how deep the cut is.

Shit!

Why?!

Why me?!

I dry my arm and put the shirt back down. Just then I hear a knock on the door.

"Amina? Are you in there? How do you feel, because you have been in there for like 10 minutes?" I hear Javon say.

What should I tell him?

"Oh- uhh..- I-I- nothing w-why?" I say stuttering while opening the door wiping away my tears.

"Are you crying?" He asks taking my left arm beacuse i have the other one to wipe tears away. "No no I- I'm fine, really" I say. He looks down to show that he isn't very happy with that.

"Amina...?" He asks looking at the shirt on my arm. "Yeah..?" I ask looking down realizing my whole sleeve was covered with blood.

"Shit" I mumble under my breath.

"Did you...are you...is that what i think it is?" He said kinda nervous of what he just saw on my arm. "N-no. Well...I-...maybe.." I say as I'm about to cry again.

"Come with me" he says taking me upstairs to his room. We walk into his bathroom and he puts me on his sink so he can stand inbetween my legs and talk to me. "Can I see your arm?" He asks.

Javon's pov:

I could see her panic when I asked that but I need to let her know that she can talk to me.

"Mm..." she said rolling her sleeve up. I just can't belive what I just saw. Her arm was full of both big and small scars and the biggest one was the one with alot of blood so I guess it was the freshest one.