{Why did i even say something!?}

"Open the case" I said to Jayla

She looked at me still confused. She opened my case and...

"What am I supposed to see?" She asked. Javon looked at her with a 'Are you serious' face. "Jay..." he said.

She was still looking for something that shouldn't be there.

That is until she finds those metal bl@des. Her confused look on her face turned into a shocked one.

"Are you?" She asked me. I knew exactly what she meant and looked down trying not to cry because of what she found out. "You can't tell anyone" Javon said to Jayla in a warming voice trying to keep me calm.

"Absolutly not, not even my mom or brothers know.." I said in a breaking voice since I begun to cry a little. "I promise you, not even Jaden is gonna know" Jayla said holding out her pinky as a sign to put mine around hers.

"Thank you Jayla, and Javon for helping me with...this, but I gotta go I am really tired" I said talking to both of them half ways.

"No problem Amina, you can always talk to us even if we just met today I- we want you to know that you can tell us anything!" Jayla said melting my heart since no one ever said that sentence so calmly to me.

"Thank you guys" I said hopping of the counter. "Shall we?" Javon said making a sign to the door which made me giggle a little. "Ladies first" he said being very gentelmanly. (If ykyk, if don't.. ydk ahahaha jk, not. No I'm sorry)

We got downstairs and Lucas came up to me. "Where were you? You were with this boy? Where? Did he do anything? Did you make out?" Lucas asked worried about me and boys, as always. "Stop Lucas no! I'm going home!" I whispered harshly to him so he would back away from me.

He just stood there looking over at Chris and Alex. They were a little mad and also frustrated.

"Thank you for everything Mr, and Mrs. Walton but I don't feel really good so I'm going to head home now." I said smiling at them then looking over to Jayla and Javon that were now sitting around the table. They where smiling at me so I did the same as I left the house.

Thank god I hid my arm so well

-

Finally home!

God why am I so stupid!?

Why did I let them know I don't even know them, kind of...

Why are my brothers so over protective?!

Gosh!

I thought laying in my bed faced down. I felt dirty (I'll still pay for your therapy) so I took a shower. When I took my long sleeved shirt of I saw this big scar on my left arm.

Shit

Did Javon really got to see this?

He cleaned that for me?

I feel bad for him

He was really cute tho....

Stop it

No but he was a really nice guy..

*Time skip to tomorrow*

I woke up to my alarm going of.

Hell no It's school today!

Was the first thing that got into my head when i woke up.

I got up, picked clothes and did my hair and makeup.