{New house here we come!!}

___________________________________________
Warning: Always going to be bad words🤷‍♀️
______

"Mom where did Alex, Chris and Lucas go?" I shout as I close my suitcase.

-

Oh sorry, Hi my name is Amina, but they call me Mimi or Mina. I have 3 brothers:

Alex: Age: 15yoBirthday: July 22nd Sport: Soccer️⚽️

Alex:
Age: 15yo
Birthday: July 22nd
Sport: Soccer️⚽️

-

Chris:Age: 17yoBirthday: October 1stSport: Football🏈

Chris:
Age: 17yo
Birthday: October 1st
Sport: Football🏈

-

Lucas:Age: 19yoBirthday: February 2ndSport: Football🏈

Lucas:
Age: 19yo
Birthday: February 2nd
Sport: Football🏈

-

Amina (me/the reader)Age: 15yo Birthday: July 22nd Sport: Dance (Not maybe Sport but a hobby? You tell me and I'll fix it :) )

Age: 15yo
Birthday: July 22nd
Sport: Dance (Not maybe Sport but a hobby? You tell me and I'll fix it :) )

Today we are moving into our new house, about 3 hours from where we 'live' right now just waiting for my brothers to come upstairs and get their bags. Back to story vvvvvvv

-

"Mimi they're filming a goodbye video in the backyard!" Mom answers shouting back since she is downstairs in the living room on her way to the car. (Amina's thoughts r bold)

Ugh for real?

How many videos dosen't they make like bro

Should I tell them to come upstairs?

No.

Or?

Well yes we gotta go really soon

Yh okay let me go get them

I walk down the stairs and go out the door that leads me to the backyard.

"ENTRA ADESSO, TRA POCO PARTIAMO, QUINDI ALZATI E PRENDI LE VALIGIE!" I shout in Italian since my dad were from Italy and we talked Italian until he sadly passed when me and Alex were 8yo.

"Awww our baby sister is speaking Italian" Chris and Lucas says.
"Awww shut up" I say saying the 'aww' part sarcasticlly.

"Awww your so cute" Alex says mocking both me, Lucas and Chris. "Shut up" I say as I fake smile while walking inside with the boys right behing me.

We get inside and as the boys walk upstairs to get their bags, i stay helping mom stuffing the car full with bags.
"Chris i forgot my bag upstairs could you bring it down with you?" I shout from the front door-frame.

"Yeah yeah, sure only if you buy me a Starbucks pink drink on our way to the new house!" Chris shouts in rensponse.

Aw man, brothers are the worst!

"Fine just come down already, we're leaving in 5 minutes.",

"Okay! -Lucas, Alex come one we gotta head downstairs right now!" Chris tell the others to go downstairs as he is about do to.

-

Now all of us are sitting in the car, me in the middle, Alex on my left and Chris on my right and Lucas in the passenger seat being the passenger princess.

2h later we stop at a gasstation. Me and Alex step out the car and walk inside. We get in and Alex runs straight to the Redbull fridge ( don't give a shit what it is called, live with it :) )

While he is trying to find his Redbull winter pear taste i got a bag of chips for Lucas.

"Alex come the fuck on we gotta get going so we can arrive at the house by 4pm(/16.00.) ", "Yeah yeah hold on- wait, I found it!!" He says in a really happy tone.

"Yeah whatever come here so I can order then pay for everything." "EVERYTHING!? Mines too?" Alex whispers harshly. "Yes now come here" I say as I turn to the drink menu.

He's just so childish sometimes..

"Hello Miss what would you like to order here today?" The cashier asks me. "I would like to have one pink drink
(since they have a mini Starbucks menu),
one caramel ice latte and this" I say handing the Redbull and chips to her.

(Expensive?⬇️)

"Okay that will be $11.43, and your drinks will be done in 5min" She says and smiles at me while she goes back to where she does the drink.

I pay as Alex says thank you and goes back into the car with his redbull and Lucas salted chips. The drinks come and I take them and walk back to the car.

(now in the car)

"Heyy! Chris I have your pink drink here" I wishper because Lucas fell asleep.
"Thank you so much I love you!" he whispers back. Alex gives me Lucas chips because he is asleep right now and then mom drives away.

First chapter let me know what you think! 729words🤪 Sorry
for any spelling mistakes 🥲✋️

-

!! EDITED !!