4

Aria wasn't sure she heard Thor right.  "What?? Why?  I think I'm socialized quite enough.  I can read and write.   So why are you sending me to school??" Aria asked.

  "It's not because of socializing or learning, it's because you get into too much trouble here.." Thor said.  "Just this past week you dyed Mr. Stark's hair and mustache slime green, you interrupted Dr. Banner when he was working on something and made him spill it which resulted his other guy destroying half the lab, and you stole a lab tube that had a dangerous chemical in it!" Fury said.

  Aria protested, "I didn't steal, I borrowed the lab tube ands I was wondering what Banner was working on, it wasn't necessary for him to unleash the Hulk and Stark.. he sort of deserved it, he's never liked me.. I don't know why though.."

  "We don't care what your excuses are, you could've hurt someone!" Thor exclaimed.  Aria mumbled, "How does someone get hurt with hair dye though?"

  "What was that?" He asked sharply.  "Nothing.." She said.  "You're going to start school in a week ok Aria," Thor said.

  She nodded not saying anything. The three sat in silence for a few moments until Aria asked quietly, "May I go now?"  Thor and Fury both nodded.

  Aria got up and walked back to her room in silence. 

1 week later

  "Aria!  Get up NOW!"  Steve called through the door.  She wormed her way under her covers and made a muffled sigh.  I really wish I didn't have to go to school!  She thought.

  "I'm up Rogers!" Aria called.  Aria got up and dressed.  She wore dark olive green khaki pants, and a plain long sleeved dark green shirt.  She quickly made her bed and redid her ponytail.  Aria opened the door and saw Steve standing there with a tray.

  "Here's some breakfast Aria, bacon and a bagel and some water," he said.  "Thanks Steve.." 

"Excited for school?"  He asked.

"Not really.."