2

Aria crawled through the vents and stopped when she heard raised voices she recognized as Thor's, Tony's and Director Fury's.  "That Aria kid has been nothing but a pest!  Why can't we just let Loki have her?" Tony said.

  "Because!  Anyway how do we even know that he's after her??" Thor's voice said.  Huh?  Loki??  Is someone after me?! A million thoughts were going a mile a minute in Aria's head.

  "Has anyone found the whereabouts of Loki yet?" Fury's voice said ending Thor and Tony's argument.

Aria heard Steve's voice say, "Umm I think he might be here guys.."

  She heard some shuffling and the sound of someone typing something on a laptop or a computer.   There was nothing but silence for a few moments.  Ooh how Aria hated silence more than anything. 

  A minute later more like an hour later it seemed to Aria, Natasha said, "Well, Steve, wanna go catch Loki?"

  The rest of the talk didn't seem too exciting so Aria sort of dozed off.  When she woke up she saw a Thor, and Director Fury glaring at her.  Aria asked them, "Umm, what happened?"

  "The vent above us fell down and you came down too, " Thor said not very happy.  "Were you eavesdropping on us?!" Director Fury said furiously. Aria didn't know why he was furious with her.

  She nodded nervously.  Better run for it Aria! she thought to herself.   She ran out of the room and down some hallways then when she slowed down she noticed that she was in an unrecognizable part of the helicarrier.

  She walked around whistling to herself.  It was very quiet and silent.  Her whistling seemed very eerie in the silence.  Only her shoes and whistling were the only sounds.  Aria walked down a hallway and saw a door.

   Curiosity filled her.  She went inside and there she saw a guy in a circular glass little room.  The guy looked a bit like her, emerald eyes, black hair, and pale skin.  The only differences though was that he was older then she was, taller, different gender, was wearing green and silver, her favorite colors, his eyes looked wild and psychotic and he looked like Tom Hiddleston.

  She tapped the glass and got the man's attention.  "Hello?" Aria asked him.  "What is a little girl doing here?  Little girls like you aren't supposed to be here," the guy snarled at her.  Aria, not being one to be intimidated, held her ground and said, "Why are you in there?"

  "Because I've done bad things," the guy said.  "What sort of bad things?" Aria asked.  "Kill little girls like you and such." The guy replied.

  Aria wasn't scared like she was supposed to be and said, "So you're a murderer and psychopath killer?"  The guy glared at her and said clearly annoyed, "It's none of your business little girl!  Now get out!"

  She still stayed, not getting the hint.  "What's your name?  Oh and did you know you look like Tom Hiddleston?  He's an actor if you were wondering who he was. "  She asked. 

  "I'm Puff the Magic Dragon and I'm so pleased to meet you!"  The guy said sarcastically, hoping that the girl would go away.  "Wow, you're sarcastic just like me sometimes, " Aria said.

  The guy growled and glared at her.  "Oh, now you're going to be "The Guy Growling and Glaring"?  Odd thing to be." She said with some sarcasm.

  "Go away!  Shoo, before I hurt you, girl!" The guy yelled in annoyance.  Aria rolled her eyes and huffed, "Oh alright, you aren't that much fun anyway O Idiot One, hmph."

  The guy was about to say something but the doors opened and in came Thor.  "There you are now come on Aria!  You aren't supposed to be here anyway," Thor grumbled.  "Yeah but what if I don't want to "come on" Uncle?" Aria asked stubbornly.

  He groaned and scooped her up.  "Hey!  Let me down!" Aria yelled.   Thor tossed her over his shoulder and walked out the door.

    Aria took one last look at the strange man in green and silver and she expected him to just roll his eyes or something, instead, she saw the guy have a look of sadness.

  When Uncle Thor dropped her onto her bed in her room she asked him, "Thor, who was that guy?"  He looked like he didn't want to answer but sat down on her bed and said, "He was a very bad man who had done very bad things.  Aria, please don't go back there again."

  "Why?" She asked naturally curious.  "Because." Thor replied.  Before Aria could say anything else he hugged her, got up and walked out leaving her to wonder about the man in the glass room.